|6|

he'd come to our bedroom shortly after i left, gazing at the roll of blankets that i was underneath. though he said nothing i could feel his presence like a storm, tension squeezing the muscles in my shoulders.

suddenly he was besides me, flipping the covers up and over himself. before i could blink my fortress had become home to one more, and he stared at me almost as if scolding a child.

"darling," he hummed, his fingers reaching out tentatively. my loose hair was tucked behind my ear, his fingertips drifting across my cheek. "what?" i muttered.

"i know that you're worried. but i promise you; there's nothing to be worried about."

a sigh left my lips, my hand grasping the one he held on my cheek. his eyes were so serious, so true. how could i not believe him? "okay."

"you're the only one for me," he murmured, scooting closer to me. his breath was hot and sticky on my ear, his arm heavy across my stomach. short, soft kisses traced down my neck, each a tiny promise.

i'm yours, Victor. and you are mine.

his lips pressed against mine, gentle yet needy. we ate away at each other, letting the time pass with ease. he was so sensual, his every moved filled with emotion. all i wanted was the surety, the knowing that i had him in my grasp and i wasn't letting go.

he was pressing closer, his hands pushing me to meet him and collide our bodies. he tasted like something painfully familiar and achingly sweet.

my hands ran down his chest, his heartbeat quick. this was something i'd never felt; him when he's frantic and uncontrolled. i pulled him against me, losing the space between us in radiating heat and huffs of breath.

our foreheads rested against each others. his blue eyes shone with the tenderness of a summer mist at midnight.

i love you, Victor. more than you'll ever know. .

*
Sorry if this seems a little rushed aH
also maybe some errors i didn't edit lol
I'm just so lazy help