Chapter 18 Sammy's Mistake

Hello once again lovely readers! I wanted to thank you guys so much for the support on this book! But without further ado, let's get this chapter started.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Smokey's POV
As dawn began we started back to the farm. Saw nothing but a few squirrels on the way back. It was quiet until like she always does Sammy broke the silence "When will we be home?" Sammy said impatiently.
"Soon" I said knowing what was going to happen next.
"Are we there yet?" Stripes started.
Sammy and Stripes went on chanting.. on... and on.... and on.....
"Shut up all ready!" Scary hissed under her breath.
Stripes POV
"I can see why they call you Scary!" Smokey said a bit too loudly.
A split second later Smokey was pinned up against a tree. "Hey calm down girly I was just teasing!"  Smokey tried but failed to escape Scary's grip.
"Don't call me 'girly' ever again!" Scary hissed it was clear that Smokey was terrified.
"Aaaaahhhh" Sammy screamed as she fell down a hole that was well hidden underneath a pile of leaves.
"Sammy!" I said looking around i had been watching Smokey and Scary fight while Sammy didn't notice them and kept walking. It took me only a couple seconds for me to find the hole she had fallen in. She was in a deep pit maybe 7 or 8 feet deep and had sharp gravel in the bottom.
"Sammy! Are you ok?!?!"  I yelled down the hole my voice cracking. She is bleeding I need to help her!
"Sammy! How did you get down there!"  Smokey said receiving a paw to the face from Scary as she yelled
"Sammy are you all right?!"
Sammy was huddled in the corner cradling her left front paw witch seemed to be bleeding.
"N-no" Sammy said lifting her head to see me. She was shaking really badly. Just the then like the crazy cat he was Smokey decided that he would jump down the hole too.
.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.
Hi guys I am so sorry I haven't posted in forever! It's because I recently got a new phone and had to transfer stuff and it was hectic also school is painfully long. Anyway thanks so much I will try to have more chapters out more often!
To Be Continued....