Chapter 15 The Message....

Smokey's POV
My mind was racing, the deer, Candlelight, he was as pale as a ghost. I've never seen a deer like that! And he is telling me that he has a message from my father! I'm so confused right now!
Sammy's POV
"Hi.. um mister Candlelight, uh sir.." I said looking at Smokey, he is just standing there frozen.... like a statue. "I think Smokey wants to here the message now" I continued, right after I said that Smokey finally snapped out of it.
"Oh... a yeah.. heh..." Smokey's said embarrassed.
"Calico told me to find you and give you this note..." Candlelight gave Smokey the note.
"But it's blank!?..." I said confused.
"No it's not..." smokey said seemingly dazed looking at the old scroll.
A purplish blue light came off of the scroll and writing appeared as if a ghost was writing in front of us.
"What's going on?!?" Scary said almost as dazed looking at the scroll as Smokey was.
"The scroll is talking to you...." Candlelight replied.
The scroll read.....
Dear Smokey,
You are with the chosen one..
Find the passageway...
Stay there till the due is done..
It is only open for one day...
You must bring the chosen one to and from..
Or there will be great dismay...
Travel with the chosen one..
By the light of day...
By the light of one..
For the sake of today...
For the sake of the sun...
Travel through the forest..
From dusk till dawn...
Stay hidden from the nights curse...
Stop the darkness of herons words..
Three days till the passageway opens..
Four more nights till the passageway closes....

And so we meet again lovely readers! Sorry for the lack of chapters over the past week I have been really busy lately:(
But the good news is that I have just recovered from a serious case of writers block! (If you don't know what that is it means that I didn't have any ideas what so ever..) anyway thanks as always for reading hope you enjoyed this chapter and thank you so much for the amazing support on Nine Lives I will write as much as I can and hope you have an amazing day!