Love Is Never To Far

"I'm sorry, I never meant to scare you."

  "You didn't, but... I'm just nervous I'm going to get fired."

  "How?Why?"

  "That and because I yelled at them two guys the other day ago, so yeah." Andy sighed. Sky sighed then went to a table. Andy got the customer coffee before she went to Sky. Andy went to Sky and ordered.

  "I would like coffee."

  "That's it?"

  "That's is it." Sky said as he ended that conversation. Andy nodded then walked back into kitchen. Sky watched her as she disappeared into the kitchen. Sky (in a hurry) put a letter down and money. He pulled out a sticky note and pin and wrote: You have the coffee that's what the money is for :-). Sky walked out and went to where he was going to go. (It said where he was going on the letter)

   Andy walked back to the table where Sky WAS at. Andy sat down and looked at sticky note, and read it then smiled. She pulled out the letter under the sticky note. Andy read....

  Dear Andy,

I know that we are dating and I asked you if you wanted to write me back from Afghanistan and I pretty sure you said yes. Andy this is the time you sit down and get your paper and pin and write me know I now your probably mad because I didn't tell you goodbye and love you, but I love and goodbye. Now don't cry because my hill billy friend said that this was the most romantic way to say goodbye when your going to the army. Did you hear that? Hill billy friend said that.

Well anyway, I love you I see you in a while. Write me back please. Bye!