Love Is Never To Far

*Ding* the door went as a boy (Sky) in army pants walked into cafe and walked up to a girl (Andy). A bow sat in her hair. She saw that he was blushing, obviously because he is shy, but he still ordered. She asked Sky to take a seat at table 4 and that she'd be over in minute. Sky walks over to the table two boys start laughing and say, " Hey why don't you go back to where you came from strong boy."

"Hey, why don't you be quite or get out." Andy yelled standing up for Sky. Andy came out and around the counter and starting walking to the table Sky was sitting at. Andy walked passed the two boys casting a dirty look and then turned forward to take Sky's order. She stood next to the chair if front of Sky.

"So we have doughnuts,soup,coffee, but the coffee is the best with a doughnut." Andy suggested.

Sky blushed and said, " I'll just take coffee."

"What do you want in it?" Andy said.

"Umm... no sugar and do you guys have vanilla creamer?" Sky asked. He saw Andy write it down then nod, and walk back to the counter. Andy came back with

Sky's coffee.

"Thank you." Sky said.

"Your welcome." Andy said with smile on her face. Andy turned around and walked back to the counter. Sky looked down at his coffee and sighed. Andy asked a different table if they were doing okay. Sky went up to the counter and waited for Andy to come. Andy came counter and asked Sky if he was done.

" I'll be off in a little bit and I know where we can go just sit for a couple minutes." Andy whispered with a smile on her face. Sky went to go sit at the same table he was sitting at before.

"Andy your off." Andy's boss yelled.

"Alright." Andy yelled back. Andy took off her apron and went into the kitchen where her boss had handed her the money she had made. Andy went to the table that Sky was sitting at and tapped on his shoulder .

"Come on I know where a beautiful place is." Andy said pulling Sky out the door. Sky followed Andy by her pulling his wrist.

"Are you sure you know where your going?" Sky asked.

"Yeah its a short way to go to." Andy answered. Andy started to slow down and release Sky's arm. They were on a pier right next to a big lake.

"Isn't it beautiful?" Andy softly said.

"Yeah.. um--mm Andy?" Sky asked.

"Yeah." Andy said looking at Sky.

"Um-mm I.... I'm in the army.. and I don't have no one to send letters to... so can I send letters to um--mm you?" Sky asked.