Chapter 2

Hanging out with Cassie that afternoon I was out to changer her, to show her beauty. I took a bunch of photos of her and uploaded them all to facebook under an albulm i named " new year, new Cassandra! " 53 people liked the album i posted in under 5 minutes, inclluding Dexter Mclory. My Jaw dropeed.

"What?" Cassie asked, confused. I screamed so loud!

" D-Dexter liked the album! he liked it! Oh my-" Cassie screamed! Then

" Bloop" Stacey was messeged by him- Dexter. " Stacey, Can I have Cassie's #?"

Before asking I typed back,"sure" and typed in the number.

"Why did you do that!" She screamed as she recived a message. A number she was not familar with texted her:

"Hey, its Dexter."

I laughed "wow, he doesnt't waste much time!"

"Stacey! Shut up,: she said playfully, kind of mad but not really.

Cassie responded "hey", then she turned to face me, "why!"

" Yp\our a senior, and you have never had your first kiss- nevermind a boyfrirend." I smiled " Cass- your really pretty but you don't know how to work it.

"oh, but you do?" she gave me a mean look. I went to open my mouth to tell her that I did know how to work it, tell her about my past but decided it would be better not to.

*Buzz*

She read her message and smiled, I was so happy for her, but at the same time jealous. Dexter- is texting my best friend, because of me. Cassie Sat on my bed, still dressed and the hair and make up still neaat. She was to busy texting and smileing at her phone to notice i disapeared into my closet. Returning with another outfit that showed not only her cleavage but her skin tone too. I also brought out my make up kit and hair straightner with acersories. Forty five minutes it took me to redo her make up, straightin her hair and put her in really tight clothes that showed her figure.

"You look great!" I smiled, taking photos of her posing for facebook. While I was spending forty five minutes focused on my best friend she was reading and giggling at texts from Dexter im assuming. I uploaded the photos and she let me read there convesation.

" I almost forgot to tell you, he's taking me out tonight!" She was so excited yet i was so jealous.

"Yay!" I laughed and faked a smile, "let me help you get ready!" I checked my watch," three hours should be enough time."