Chapter 1

Cassandra growing up was the girl guys didn't see. The only way a guy look at her was for homework help or cheating on a test. The smart girl still unsure of who she was supose to be. She had seven sets of grey jeans and seven sets of plaid sweater vests that had no show of cleavage what - so - ever. Her beautiful thin hair in a tight bun all day, everyday. Her thick black glasses sat promptly on her face, she dreamed of being the "hot popular girl." Specifically the captain of the cheerleading squad with the little hips and big breast that always got in her way, eventually getting pissed at how beautiful she was. She wished she knew not only that feeling but what it was like to make out with Dexter Mclory the captain of the football team. No instead she was studying alone in her beadroom while Leanne Webster the "hot cheerleader" she dreamed of being replaced with was sucking lip (and probably a bit more) with him. Ugh, she hated her and how hot she was. Unfourtnetly for her she gave up on guys a little too soon.

Stacey, her best friend who was pretty without trying, she gave great advice forother people but never took her own.

"Cassandra." She said, we were in Stacey's bedroom.

"What?" 

" Take your hair down and take off your glasses," she smirked.

"What!Why?" 

"Just do it!" she snapped and got up off her bed and walked over to her closet. Opened her walk in closet filled with nice, girly clothes and shoes I've never seen her wear. She disapeared for a few minutes, then reapeared woth a tight jean skirt, a small whit shirt, an leather jacket and black boots. 

"put these on, keep your hair down and glasses off, I'll be back in 5."

her best firend returned with her camera. Taking a fewe pictures, Stacey grinned.She'd always been a bit mischeivious. But now Cassie was getting anxious. Stacey uttered one word that made cassie's heart stop cold.

" Facebook."

" NO WAY!' cassie objected, indignat.

" I can picture your profile picc's caption now ' new year, new me.'" Stacey smirked, excited for tthe waves which were bound to come from the great beautiful disturbance of Cassandra's official awakening. Cass was going to become the new hot thing on the block, more acuratley their senior class.

"Can i change now?" Cassie asked in a bored, irritated tone.

"No," I disapeared for what felt like a really long time. " put these pn."

The dress was beautiful, casual and it diped low, the color made her skin sparkle. I also brought out our tights and really cute boots. Cassie took of her shirt, but had a tank top underneathe, for the first time ever i relized Cassie had big boobs. At least C's, she had big, firm, plump ones and was not wearing the right bra!

"Stop!" I screamed then disapeared into my closet leaving Cassie frozen and totally confused. I didnt take as long as usual, returning with a 'C' push up bra. "Put this on!" I giggled at her expression.

"Uh, why?" Cassie had a look on her face like she hateed this, when in reality she probably loved it.

" Cuz i said so !Now do it!" I demanded, Cassie turned around so when she unhooked her bra strap and stood there half naked her perfectly formed boobs could not be ssen. When she turned back around she just and the bra, no shirt on. They were well, after all pushed up. Its called a push up bra fpr a reaspn, right?

Cassie finished getting dressed " D-A-M! " I screamed, " you look hot! you drtess like this for a week Dexter Mclory will be all over you like the hot new girl in town. Which you kinda will be the 'new' hot girl." Cassie's cheeks were bright red.

" hey how'd you know-"

I cut her off " I'm your best friend I can tell who you like." I said as I countinued to take photos of Cassie for facebook.