Chapter 11 :)

I went back to my locker room, I opened the door to see Jazzie and Punk making out. They ignored me, whilst I closed the door and began laughing "Go Get Some Jaz! ", I shouted, whilst laughing loudly. I started stretching, getting ready for my match against AJ, I saw Vince walking towards me and smiled. " Sacha, tonight your going to rescue Randy from getting beaten up by the shield after his match, and your going to kiss him", he said. I nodded and continued to get ready, I saw Randy and jumped on his back "Randyyy ", I shouted.

He laughed and hugged me " ready for your match?", he said smiling. I nodded and jumped off him, a staff guy gave me a thumbs up and I got ready to go to the ring, my music hit and I jumped out, running towards the ring, I climbed on the ropes and jumped into the ring, the crowd cheered as I shot the air with my finger pistol. I laughed and winked, AJ's music hit, she came skipping into the ring and smirked at me, the bell rang, starting the match.

Half way through the match, AJ gave me the black widow, I smirked, still in pain I pulled myself to the ropes, but before I could touch the ropes she pulled me back, I stuck my tongue out and laughed, crazy much? I grabbed her and slammed her into the mat. I started punching her face, she pushed me off, holding their face. I climbed on the top turnbuckle, I shot my finger pistol at the audience, and smirked as I jumped off the top turnbuckle giving AJ the superman punch, or in my case the superwoman punch.

I went for the pin, she kicked out at 2. I waited for her to get up and RKO'd her, smiling I went for the pin. I won the match, I smiled happily as the referee held my hand up in victory. AJ rolled out of the ring and glared at me, whilst going backstage, I smirked and hopped out of the ring. I high-fives some fans and went backstage, Randy hugged me straight away " You were amazing, nice RKO by the way", he winked. I blushed and hid my face in his top, he laughed and hugged me again.

Randy pinned Alberto del Rio and won the match, The shield's music hit and they ran down the stairs and next to the ring, I ran out and slid into the ring, glaring at Seth, Roman and Dean. I stayed by Randy whilst all the members of The Shield entered the ring, they smirked at me and went to Randy, I got in front of them. "Move out of the way", Seth shouted, I smirked and shook my head, I smirked and speared him. He rolled out of the ring, I looked at Dean and Roman who we're glaring at me, I winked at Roman and blew a kiss to Dean, they glared and walked towards me, I tripped Roman, he fell on his face, he got up and I DDT'd him, he rolled out of the ring.

I looked at Dean and pouted, He looked at me, confused, I winked at him, as he turned around Randy RKO'd him, he rolled out of the ring. Randy's music hit as he raised my hand, I hugged him, we looked at each other in the eye, the crowd was chanting "KISS! KISS! KISS!" Randy leaned in and kissed me, I kissed back, instantly feeling sparks. Really? I questioned in my head, Dean, Roman and Randy? Shoot! . The crowd cheered , as I pulled away, blushing , he pulled the ropes for me and jumped out himself, he carried me bridal style and started walking backstage, I glanced at Dean and Roman, they looked at me and winked, I blushed and looked away.

As we arrived backstage, Randy put me down, he hugged me and smiled, "see you tomorrow?", he winked. I blushed and nodded. I headed to my locker room and heard moaning, I started laughing and remembered "REALLY? IN MY LOCKER ROOM? " I shouted, still laughing. Jazzie was going to have to explain to me what's going on with her and Punk, tonight. I went to The Shield's locker room , and opened the door, Roman and Dean were shirtless and Seth was fully dressed. I covered my eyes and turned the other way, I heard them laughing. I started walking, and slipped on something falling on my face, They all burst out laughing, falling on the floor themselves, holding their stomachs, "ITS NOT FUNNY, I HURT MY FACE", I shouted at them laughing myself. Dean and Roman stopped laughing and checked on me, "Are you ok?", they both said. I laughed and nodded.

I hugged all of them and said bye, I headed back to my locker room, I knocked remembering that Jazzie and Punk were doing some business in there. I heard Jazzie say come in. I opened the door and smirked at her, "Had fun?", I told her. She blushed and hid her face in a pillow, I laughed and said. " when your done saying bye , tell me, so we head to my hotel room, for the sleepover", I winked. She nodded and opened the door to leave"oh and don't take long with Punk please!", I shouted smirking. She threw a pillow at me and left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER, SORRY BUT I HAD LOADS OF HOMEWORK YESTERDAY AND COULDN'T MAKE A CHAPTER.

Love you guys

Sacha xxxx ;)