Animal I have become

NO! this could NOT be the end! His leg whipped behind him and kicked his captor in the knees. He heard a sickening crunch and the man fell to the ground, in the process loosing his grip upon Erik. After giving the man another good kick he turned to face the other man drawing his punjab lasso in the process. Before he could toss it though, the man that he had kicked before had risen and hit him on the head with his club. In one swift movement Erik threw the lasso while, again kicking the man, this time in the groin. The punjab lasso sliding onto the other man's neck.

I can't escape this hell

So many times I've tried

But I'm still caged inside

Somebody get me through this nightmare

I can't control myself

The punjab lasso slid easily around the mans neck slowly forcing the air out of his throat. He lashed out and kicked the other man once in the sternum and once in the head, killing him instantly. His head ached from the impact it took earlier but he paid it no heed, instead focusing on the face of his victim, which was slowly turning blue from lack of oxygen. He loved his punjab lasso. It wasn't messy like a gun or a knife, and it was quick and efficient. Time like these when he relished in the kill he would loosen the lasso just enough to make the death slow and painful, inflicting as much terror into the men as possible.

So what if you can see the darkest side of me

No one will ever change this animal I have become

Help me believe it's not the real me

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

Someone had seen him. No one ever saw him unless he wanted them to, so how had she seem him? Unfortunately, as soon as she saw him disposing of the dead bodies she had screamed, loudly. Not knowing what else to do he ran, men already chasing him, throwing curses and accusations at him. He swerved from the alleyway on to a side street then back to another alleyway, sticking to the shadows, toppling as many things behind him as he could to stop his pursuers.

Help me believe it's not the real me

somebody help me tame this animal

somebody help me through this nightmare

I can't control myself

Somebody wake me from this nightmare

I can't escape this hell

He ran into the night, staying in the shadows like a fish to water. He couldn't even tell if they were still chasing him, he just ran. He had to make it back, they could not catch him, he had done too many things wrong, and surely, they would kill him on site without a second thought. So he just kept running away, running away from reality...

So what if you can see the darkest side of me

No one will ever change this animal I have become

Help me believe it's not the real me

Somebody help me tame this animal I have become

.................................................................................................................................................

It's very dark, I know, but despite that I like it.

I don't own 'Animal I have become' it belongs to Three days grace.