The Wattpad New Year Party

This is purely fictional so please don't get offended. I'd asked in one of my books that whether I should write this or not, but our dear app didn't show it even after my hundred tries.

So Piglet said that: "Hum bol rahe he na tum likho"

Cast:
claramine
dishika0307
JerseyNo18
katnis2000
Magenta03
AyeshaK_
Anaika_18
Sanyuk13 (that's me)

So here's it

*******
So Sanyukta had got a weird crazy idea of keeping a new year party at her place. Well what's weird in that? 🤔

The weird part was, or Maybe insane that half of the people invited to that party were the ones she'd never meet.
What if some terrorist sneeks in using someone's name. Shambhavi would have a heart attack then and there!

Leaving that part behind, the owner of this insane intellectual property was quite unsure about her steps, but Dishika, the bossy banya granted the permission.

Let's start the party then
********

Enter the party venue. Expecting some groovy bling decoration and themes but nothing of that sort. Thanks to the lazy ass of Sanyukta who's probably hiding away at the bar corner joined by Spandana-the perfect place for them to be, probably cracking jokes on what a mess this is going to be. Dishika can be seen jumping around everywhere like a pig In a mud pie greeting everyone here and there; why wouldn't she? She's the friendliest one! Oh and there we have her another companion joining her on the friendliest list- our miss Sugar Shambhavi. Spot anyone in this whole world, and they are their friends.

"I assume they have some human magnets attached to them" Spandana whispered

"Yeah! Like jisko bhi dekho, straight to them" Sanyukta laughed imitating

God knows how on earth these two friendly got super ears and turn around and give death glares

"Bhag le chal" Spandana and Sanyukta agreed

There comes Anuja, the eldest one who probably is expected to take care of what happens in the party. But let's be honest, there's nothing left to take care when you ain't sober anymore. Hugs and all that greetings and meetings and all.

Everything was good, except the fact that it looked like a kitty party. No dj no music, no retro lights. I'm about to cry now.

"This sucks doesn't it?" Sanyukta asked

"Yes! A lot!" Dishika said aloud

"You were meant to say no" Sanyukta bragged

"Okay guys! Calm down, stop fighting like cats" Anuja, the peace maker intervened. Yes, being the responsible one she had to do it, and it was needed

"We have our saviour about to show up" Anuja consoled

There came Ayesha in-hand-in with Anaika. Now I get it why saviours!
Ayesha- the punjabi gal in the house, the ultimate dj we could have to set the floor on fire and turn this boring Kitty into one hell of a thing. Plus a bonus of Anaika-the party freak to get everyone on the dance floor and make them gulp down shots with only the exception of Shambhavi- the good ol adarshwadi.

Now it was that the party had actually started, everyone not the fish out of water anymore, thanks to alcohol and Anaika.

The fake protective coating slowly shredding off and the true colours popping out.