36. Worth It Anymore

Picture of the two jumpers on the side. Niall wears the one on the left and Harry wears the one on the right (my favourite outfit he has ever worn).

Niall POV

I awake with a groan when I hear a buzzer sounding.

“Haz, get the door.” I order sleepily, contradicting my words when I roll over and hold him closer to me.

“You get it.” He grumbles, half asleep, pushing me so the blanket falls away and the cold air hits me.

“Urgh.” I sigh, sitting up and blinking my eyes open.

I grab one of the pairs of boxers lying on the floor and slip them on. I then crawl out of the gap in the fort that act as a door. I stand up slowly and walk down the hall to the front door, stopping by the video feed flashing with a red light as it waits for me to pick up the phone and talk to whoever’s outside.

“Hello?” I ask, my voice thick with sleep, once I’ve picked up the receiver.

“Hey Niall!” I hear Perrie’s South-Shields accent ring through the speaker and my eyes flick up to the screen, seeing her wave at me from behind the wheel of-

“Are you driving my car!?” I shout indignantly, recognising the interior and catching glimpses of my things here and there.

“Louis told me to!” Perrie accuses, her head flying to the passenger seat where I can just make out my brother’s face.

“Why are you even here?” I sigh, letting the conversation drop.

I miss her answer when I gasp, Harry’s arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me back to him.

“Come back to bed baby.” Harry whispers huskily, his voice slow and deep with sleep.

“Was that Harry?” I hear Perrie squeal, followed by laughter and I know then that she heard him.

“Urgh go away.” Harry grumbles when he realises the reason for her laughter.

He pushes the release button on the gate and then the garage, taking the phone from me and hanging up.

Harry pushes me against the wall, kissing me deeply and pushing my mouth open with his. I trail my hands down his back to his hips. I feel my eyebrows furrow when I don’t encounter any material and curiously push my hands further, encountering Harry’s bare bum.

I pull back abruptly, aware that our friends will be arriving any second now.

“Harry! Put some pants on!” I shout, pushing him towards the dining room when I hear the door from the garage to the hall by the kitchen open.

Perrie rounds the corner first and I really feel the blush on my cheeks when she raises her eyebrows, her eyes gesturing to the fact that I’m only in my boxers. The blush only heightens when I feel Harry’s warm body against mine.

“How are you this morning Bear?” I whisper, lifting my arms up and wrapping them around the back of his neck, ignoring the wolf whistles from the boys as they peek around the door to the kitchen, taking their coats and shoes off.

“Sore.” He grumbles against my lips, kissing me and rubbing his thumbs over my stomach where his hands are.

“I’m sorry.” I apologise automatically and kiss his lips again.

“Nice place you’ve got here!” Louis shouts, walking past and gently poking my side.

“Go away.” I grumble, resting my forehead against the crook of Harry’s neck before spinning around and kissing his cheek.