1.

Merry Christmas, dear! I chose Slaxl...what a surprise haha x'D Hope you like it :3

-------

We are running. Running down the crowded streets, hands and pockets full of cigarettes and desperately trying to be faster than them. Everything is spinning, I can't even feel my legs moving, I just recognize the hair all over my face as I am suddenly colliding with Axl and he's shoving me away with breathy laughs.

"We're so fucked!", he yells over the sound of the sirens, grinning madly and fuck, he's absolutely right, cause'they are directly behind out and we're too drunk to think straight.

Adrenaline.

A rush of it.

The car stops directly in front of us, blocking our way, people shouting and thankfully it's so full of people that Axl manages to grab me by the jacket to pull me into a dirty backyard before they are even out of the car and we just keep on running and climbing over walls, bruising our knees and hands and ankles by jumping from a bigger trash can, until we can't hear them anymore.

I cough, leaning against a wall, my view blurring and my stomach clenched with sudden nausea while Axl throws himself to the ground, panting like a dog and leaning his sweaty forehead against the cool, damp stones. He's still laughing, ruffling his hair and grabbing for my jeans at my knee to keep himself from falling. "Ha! Shit...we are good! The stupid motherfuckers!"

"Yeah...fuck...did you loose some?"

"Nope...all there...", he said, showing him more than a hand full of cigarette packages they stole.

"Ha! Great, man! I even grabbed some booze!"

"Give...", Axl panted, totally out of breath, then gulped down two or three sips of the bottle Slash offered him before giving it back.

"Finally...hands are shaky..."

"Just yours..."

"Yeah whatever, not anymore soon...got a lighter?"

"Uh-huh, light me one as well-", he stood up to give it to Slash then looked around, leaning against a metal door right beside them. They were behind some club as it seemed, probably at the back door with loud music echoing outside.

"Where are we?"

"Dunno...judged by that crap music behind some strip bar..."

"That's no crap music, it's Cherry Pie..."

"Yeah...I know...don't tell me you like them?"

"What? Warrant? Nope, but song's kinda cool..."

"If you say so...", Slash murmured, handing Axl his cigarette before having a long drag of his own.

Axl was with his back still against the door, smoking, staring into nothingness and absently moving his hips to the dull beat.

"What are ya' doing, man? Wanna go inside and get undressed? You could earn us some money..."

But Axl ignored him, just smirked slightly and started dancing for real, hands in his hair and smoothly circling his hips what looked surprisingly skilled. "Ya'gonna pay, Slasher?"

Slash chuckled between puffs of smoke as he watched him, the nicotine slowly starting to calm his hands. "You show me some tits and I will..."

"With what?"

"Uhm...cigarettes? Nothing else in my pockets."

"Ok, deal...I'll give you a show, you gimme'two of your packages..."