"You play to much now help me." she gave me her pants while she step in them. I pulled them up while she jump in them to make it go pass her thighs then I did one big pull making her come off the floor.

"Ahh..okay they on." she zip and button them up then walking out the bathroom with her dirty clothes.

"Can you go pack Evangeline bag so we can go?" she ask me fixing the hair style I did for her. And she say she didn't like it.

"Sure." I walk out the room.

"Johnny..I love you." she blew me a kiss.

"I love you too."

Aaliyah POV

I smile getting back to fix this ugly ass hair style. I'm wearing it only because my baby did it. When I was done with that I got gege car sit fixing it so I can put her in.

I carefully pick her up and check to see if she poop her pants then put her in the car seat when she was cleared. I buckle her up tight then went to grab my bag and phone .

"I put everything in here." Johnny said coming back with the Disney princess bag on his shoulder.

"Okay let's go eat."

•••••

"Fish you want some mash potatoes." Kenn said while holding Evangeline eating.

"Don't feed my baby that stuff." Johnny said.

"She up noodles."

I tuck in my lips to keep from laughing at Johnny face.

"So how your music doing Terrell?" I ask

We was all at Cheddars eating.

"It's going good. I can't believe it's you though. I go on tour for a year to come back to see you like..like.."

"My girlfriend." Johnny said kissing my cheek now hold gege.

"Yea.." Terrell mumble then started talking to Tink and Keshawn. I guess Sharita got the baby. I really need to call her to see what's she up to.

"Babe how you know him?" Johnny ask me feeding gege her bottle.

"He is Tink brother we all grew up together...he like another brother to me." I put my head on my fist looking at him.

"Let it stay that way." he had a lil mug on his face.

"Aww is my daddy jealous?"

"Pssst. No for what you already mine and I not letting you go." He bend down to kiss my lips.

I rolled my eyes then look up to see Terrell looking at me but look away when I caught him.

"I'm mad as Fuck. All y'all booed up I'm here lonely as fuck." Kenn said crossing his arms.

"Then maybe you should untie Jayden." Tink said making all the men frown.

I shook my head when Kenn told me and Tink how he hook Jayden up so he can't leave his own house.

"Shut up ho telling all my business." he stab at his steak.