Chp.37

Aaliyah POV

"Babe...I think her stomach hurts." I said rubbing Gege stomach while she was passing gas.

"Ewww..Baby she stink." he put his hand over his nose.

I rolled my eyes then went in the medicine cabinet to get some gas tablets.

I open it then put the small tablet on her tongue as it dissolve away.

"That's going to make you all better pumpkin." I put the paci I her mouth changing her dapper then put her in her crib.

"You haven't been to your house in like five days." I said to Johnny while going in my closet to find something to wear.

"I just like staying here with you and my gege." he came in the closet watching me.

"Aww..how sweet." I kiss his cheek "You know baby I just want to say thank you. When I was going through depression you stayed by my side through the whole thing. I love you so much and each day my love for you go stronger and stronger. " I kiss his lips.

He gave me a small smile. "That's what I'm here for." His kiss me back.

"I know..even with the Remy situation. I don't care if the baby is yours or not I'm going to stay by your side through it all just like you did for me." I kiss him one last time " I'll be in the shower..please watch gege. " I grab my outfit that I pick out walking to the bathroom pass gege crib to see her sleep.

••••

Johnny POV

I watch Aaliyah walk away.

"Fuck." I mumble running my hand down my face.

After all that how I'm going to tell her what happened. Think Johnny think. I mean she did say she was going to stay by my side through anything.

I sat down on the floor of the closet floor to think.

"Babe can you bring me my lavender body oil?" I heard li say from the bathroom.

"You done already?" I got up going to her hygiene stand.

"What you mean already? I was in here for about forty-five minutes."

I open the door to see her wearing a half sweater and a thong.

"My pants won't go pass my ass." she pouted.

I laugh and open the oil putting some on my hands so I can put some on her legs and booty.

"Mmm..that's feel so good." she moan when I massage her butt.

I smirk rubbing deeper.

"Babe I know what you doing. So stop." she push my hands.

"Done." I smack her booty making her scream and punch me in my chest.

" I smack her booty making her scream and punch me in my chest