SIXTEEN

URHOPE: yOOoo whos this girl??
URHOPE:

URHOPE: and why does the caption say 'love my girl' ??

URHOPE: jungkook answer me ! m(._.)m

URHOPE: are you cheating on taehyungie??

JUNGKOOKIE IS CALLING YOU...
ACCEPT DECLINE

"Hello kookie??" Hoseok says but only heard the sound of sheets shuffling. The pink haired furrowed his brows in confusion but immediately widen his eyes when he heard a loud moan that belonged to a female and male.

"J-Jungkook!" The female moan out.

Hoseok immediately hung up the call. He was so confused because a) that was a female and b)why is jungkook having sex that's not his boyfriend?

The older puts on his slipper and ran downstairs where his husband was currently on the couch, scribbling onto his music book. "yeobo! yeobo!"

Yoongi looks up from notebook and sees his husband with a worry expression on his face. Immediately Yoongi stood up in confusion, "What's wrong jagiya?"

"Did you see jungkook's instagram post?" Asked Hoseok, clenching his fist.

Yoongi shook his head, "No, I haven't been on my social medias in months".

"Well Jungkook just posted a picture of him with some girl!"
"Jagiya it's probably his friend."

"Yeah because friends will put caption as love my girl." Hoseok scoffed.

"The fuck?" Yoongi widen his eyes, "No, he has a damn boyfriend!"

Hoseok placed his hand on his hips, "Apparently not."

HEY GUYS!
How are you liking the book?

HEY GUYS! How are you liking the book?