Bonded!

Ginny's POV

I must have passed out when I saw mum because I woke up with Blaise and we were in Dumbledore's office. Mum was bawling and dad looked like he was going to faint. Blaise's parents looked very pleased though, WHAT'S GOING ON??!?!?!?!?!?!? Dumbledore was first to speak, "My dear child, you most likely have many questions" he began "Your dang right I have questions and I better be getting some answers!" I yelled jumping off of Blaise's lap. Dumbledore remained calm and replied,"Yes I had a feeling you would, my dear child, you and Blaise Zambini are bonded." He said with no emotions showing. "So like what we have to get married or something?" I questioned. "Eventually yes, but first your parents must give approval, as does Blaise's parents" he replied. "And then the pain will go away?" I questioned, "It depends on the bond child, sometimes it subsides completely, sometime it doesn't at all, we will just have to wait and see." I looked over to my parents,"So do I have your approval?" I asked timidly, "Ginny as soon as we give our approval you must marry, or else the pain will get worse every day you wait." cried mum, "but yes, you will have our approval on your wedding day."
"As will you with our family" replied Blaise's parents. "Very well, I must ask that you leave so that the young couple might get some alone time to discuss things, they have had a rather long day." said Dumbledore. "Very well" they replied and used the portkey to get home. "You two will share your own dorm and I will have your schedule arranged so that you are together, now go get some rest, I dare say you could use some." and with that Blaise picked me up and carried me bridal style to our knew dorm. I finally felt happy!