She smiled before nodding her head slowly. "I guess." she laughed.

His lips puckered out for a pout. ""I guess?" Howㅡmean, Son Naeun."

She chuckled. "Remember the day we became together?"

~♥~

December 27, 2011

"Oh, I'll be going to the park, then," 17 years old Naeun bid goodbye to her friendsㅡChorong, Bomi, Hyuna, Taemin, and Myungsoo. They were out for a friendship bonding, because they were a lot busy these few weeks. But then everyone had to go home because well, schedules; and Naeun was the only one left with free time.

Since home is a boring place, for nowㅡsince she just saw her friends and it's not easy adapting with the quiet and alone atmosphere again. She wanted something noisy, so she can be assured that she isn't alone again. It just makes her miss her friends.

She sat on a bench, watching people at the park. It was okay for a few minutes till she felt bored, observing people whom she can't join in since she didn't know them.

Until someone suddenly spoke. "Bored, huh?" she looked to her left side, seeing LuHan.

She suddenly felt something on her stomachㅡthat tingly feeling. It's always like that whenever she sees LuHan around, leaving her curious why.

"Yeah." she sighed.

After that reply of hers, silence filled the atmosphere. She was still curious why she act like that, when it wasn't really like that before.

Then all of a sudden, she felt something heavy on her lap and decided to look down, seeing LuHan laying his head.

"Your head.. it's heavy." she commented honestly; but she didn't care about it. In fact, she likes that LuHan laid his head on her lap. For some unknown reasons, she blushed.

"Do you know why it's heavy?" 21 year old LuHan questioned, a grin plastered on his face.

"Nope." Naeun said bluntly, her eyebrows connected. "Why?"

"It's because it's full of thoughts about you," he blurted out. It was an indirect confession to her since it was the first time to say something like that.

"W-Whatㅡ?" the innocent girl asked, flushed.

LuHan sat up, holding her hand as he fixed his gaze to her, eyes focused on her brown orbs.

"I've liked you for a while, Naeun-ah." he confessed, leaving innocent Naeun shocked.

"L-Like, oppa?" she asked. "A-As what?"

"I like you.. more than a friend." he stated and Naeun realized what the tingly feelings wereㅡshe likes him. She likes him as well. Like how he does.

A smile crept up on her lips, gathering all of the courage and guts she have. "I-I like you, t-too.."

He smiled and knelt down in front of her, holding a small box. Inside of it was a simple ring, which he had bought a week ago.

"Son Naeun, I've been thinking of this for a long time now. Now that you know about my feelings for you, w-will.. you be mine?" he opened the box to reveal the ring, causing Naeun to stand up and bring LuHan up, kissing him fully on the lips.

"No." she answered with a poker face on, summoning LuHan's lips to do a pout.

"I was kidding! Y-Yes, dumb." she bit her lip, meanwhile LuHan widened his eyes and picked her up, swinging her around as the rain fell. They didn't care and kissed anyway, feeling grateful and happy. They spoke up, smiling.

"I love you."

*☆*

"Of course I do." LuHan answered, before pulling Naeun for a tight hug.

"I love you." They said in unison and chuckled, speaking up again.

"I love you more." They said in unison once again, and laughed before LuHan initiated a kiss; leaning over, pressing his lips to hers gently, leaving the whole room with silence, only the rain drops heard.

~●~ END ~●~

a/n2: thank you for reading! ^^ ppyong ppyong~

a/n3 (2/24/14): this was featured in a ficrec!!! thank you!!! <3 this is in asianfanfics as well. hihi.