A strange turn

Ok a quick note from Author~chan so I wanna say MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE and sorry for late update I have been busy with late homework and my internet was out so yay... well side note ^outfit is what 404 is wherein^ and I don't really have anything else to say so....Enjoy:)

Thinking

Talking

^ 404's POV^

Ugh that job took too long. " meow Nya?" Oh you want to go for a walk. " Meu." *sigh* alright let me get my backpack. Alright you comfy in there? "Meow." Okay let's go.

~time skip by lily's adorable meow~

*Sigh* why did we have to go to the park?"meow."okay and don't go to far."NYA!"

*lily walks around the park which happens to be near a college and 404 is on her phone working*

^???????'s POV^
Man I really wish I was at home playing LOLOL...hey what's that cat doing here...I should see if it's lost.*goes to blackish Gary cat with silver eyes*(i wonder who this cat is????? XD lol) hey kitty are u lost? "MEOW!!" Do you want me to help find your owner. " NYA." OK LETS LOOK.

^404's POV^
Shit where's lily..crap crap crap CRAP. Lily where are you! Lily! Maybe she's by the college.
*Runs to college and runs into a guy with lily by him*

LILY! *SIGH*HUFF* finally I told you not to run off. " NYA!" "is this your cat?" Yes thank you for taking care of her...um." Oh my name's Yoosung." Thanks Yoosung come on lily let's go home bye yoosung thanks again. "No problem AH the bell."
*starts heading home*
Lily plz don't run off like that again. " meow" oka*ping* huh?

-chat notification-
Weird

•Chat with unknown

U- hello?

404 - ?

U - can you see this?

404- who are you!?

U - calm down, I am studying abroad and found this phone and I want to find the owner of it. I have been trying to contact someone through this messenger. The only things on the this phone is a korean address and a password.

404 - and what do you want me to do about it?

U - if you wouldn't mind could you go to the address. I know the area and it is a safe place. Please?

404 - ....okay but if it's dangerous I am going to find you.

U - you trust me.. Thank you here's the address.

*404 and lily goes to address*

404 - ok I am here and there's a password lock on the door.

U- ok here try this.