Chapter 2

14th December, 2013

Today's day sucked to the core. Literally, it was so boring. Nothing exciting happened at school at all. It was all only studies and homework ugh. Right now we have History and I have no freaking idea what's going on. Luckily it's my last class today.

Oh when our physics teacher was explaining and telling us about the physics practicals, Brian asked sir, "Sir we have physics and chemistry practicals. Why not biology practicals?"

The entire class burst out laughing. Honestly biology practicals would have been way more fun, if you know what I mean, wink wink. I bet everybody would get an A+.

Well not everyone. I don't think weird people like Michelle would find partners for Biology practicals. I'm not being mean, just practical. I mean she leaves a trail of white crystals wherever she goes. And by crystals I mean dandruff.

The guy who would agree to partner with her would just be doomed. I mean just imagine, while doing the practicals, they were having sex and Michelle's dandruff would be all over the guy and ewwwww.... What if he got dandruff all over his body?!

Is that possible? Or what if he got dandruff in the pubic hair. Yuck... Think of something else.

Sigh, I really wish Brian Stevens was the principal. He's hot and cute. Plus he comes up with ideas like Biology practicals.

Brian is such a class hottie. I mean he's not the popular jock, that would be Josh, always surrounded by chicks. Brian isn't as popular as Josh but he's really cute too. I've had a crush on him ever since I can remember.

He has this amazing blonde hair and perfect green eyes. And that body of his...

"Samantha, are you paying attention?" The teacher called out to me.

"Um... Yeah." I said. Holy shit what if she takes my journal I'll be screwed. Holy fuck she's walking over to me.

5:46 pm.

Guess where I am. Back at home. I thought I'd be screwed. But that's not what actually happened. My history teacher took my diary. She gave me the stink eye and the now-your-so-dead-look. She read my diary, the pages that were open.

My heart was beating so fast. These teachers always read out in front of everyone, if they catch anyone passing chits. I was so scared if she read out of diary. Firstly because I wrote bad stuff about Michelle which was mean. I obviously don't want her to hear that.

Secondly, my writing sounds like I was literally having orgasms just writing about Brian. That would have been embarrassing. She just took my diary and kept it with her.

The lesson got over. I thought she would take me to the principal so I steeled myself up for the worst. But after the lesson got over she just gave me the diary and let me go. Didn't even say anything!

Like how is that possible. Teachers always hold grudges and find ways of getting back to kids because we irritate them so much and they have to correct our annoying answer scripts. I bet she's going to remove all her anger on me in my exam by cutting marks.

I better warn my mum already about getting low marks in history. Anyways I was just sitting on the bed thinking about how I just have a few months and then my mocks start, my phone suddenly went off. It was Paige.

"Hey Sammy, what you studying today?" Paige asked. She's a fucking nerd. Always talks about studies. She hates partying. We're both actually complete opposites.

Paige has short black hair till her chin and they are polka straight. I have brown wavy hair. She's thin and lean and I'm curvy. She honestly makes me insecure sometimes.

"You think I care?" I laughed to myself.

"Yes I know you don't. You need to start studying though if you want to go to a college," Paige advised. She sounds like my mother half the time, always worried about the future. I don't understand why they don't live in the present.

"Whatever. I'd rather work at Strabucks." I rolled my eyes even though she couldn't see them.

"You and your weird choices. By the way tomorrow in Community Service we start charity collection campaign. Since we're going to pair up anyways, do you have any ideas?" She hummed through the phone.

"Um not really. I'll think over it and tell you tomorrow. You think too ok. I got to go right now, bye." I said. Honestly I didn't have to go. I just wanted to chat with strangers on Omegle or Kik. It's weird but it's fun. Specially when you give false information.

"Okay bye." I hung up the phone and went to enjoy on Omegele.