five

SKYLYNNS POV
As I made my way to the park I couldn't concentrate on What? I have no idea,but I couldn't do it. I was really confused I don't know what to think what was zach planing? I guess I just have to find out for myself the park was literally around the corner so it didn't take long I was walking up to the front of the park to see a dark silhouette which kind of creeped me out a little but when I walked closer there were candles on the floor and the dark figure was zach I was amazed what was he gonna do?"hey sky" Zach said with a big smile on his face "hey zach,why are you so happy?" "Skylynn Nicole Rodriguez will you be my girlfriend?...please?" Zach said while looking up at me with his big beautiful eyes reflecting the stars looking like he held the galaxy in them...zach had a promise ring..."Zach,you know I'm with nick why are you doing this?" "Sky let me ask you a question do you really love nick?" I knew what he was trying to do and sadly it was working "...n-no not right now.." I felt really bad like that weight was thrown back on me but a million times heavier "so you Dont love nick...date me" zach said,it worked..the thing he was trying to do to get me to like him which i already do,it worked and suddenly I froze like the earth stopped spinning I couldn't move like...i was dreaming or something and then reality hit me, so zach took my hand and dragged me to his car. From the park, we went to his place.

When we showed up at his house the first thing he did was kiss me,and it was a very passionate kiss we stayed in the car for like 5 minutes until zach broke the kiss,"c'mon babe let's go inside"Zach said "okay" I was about to get out but then zach opened my door and carried me Inside "I love you so much skylynn" "i love you too Zachary" zach then began to kiss me again and he took me upstairs to his room and threw me on the bed then took off his shirt exposing his bare skin he layed on top of me kissing me yet again, and it was great he disconnected or lips and moved his mouth down to my neck searching for my sweet spot and he found it I couldn't help it,I couldn't hold it in I let out a soft moan zach continued to bite my neck softly leaving his marks I brought his chin up to me and i started kissing him it was more like a lustful kiss then I flipped us over to where I was on top of him and took off my shirt just leaving myself in a bra and leggings I went back down and started leaving my marks on zachs neck down to his abs I was pulling down his pants and- "SKYYYY?? hello are you there sky" Zach said what the hell happened I thought we were just about to have sex?? "Wait what??" I said very clueless to what was actually going on "Sky I was asking you if you would be my girlfriend and you just started staring off into space" "so...nothing happened between us?" "...no? Why?" "Oh I'm just asking...wait what were you asking me?" I said forgetting almost everything that happened "I was asking you to be my girlfriend" "zach you know I would love to, but what about nick?" "Who says he has to know" "but I can't just do him dirty like this..." "of course you can you told me you don't even love him sky" I can't believe I'm gonna say this what am I doing I can't do this to nick "yes zach I would like to be your girlfriend" I said Oh god what am I doing with my life
(The next morning)
I woke up feeling fine and happy,then it hit me the guilt,frustration,and the stress I'm pretending to be with nick, but I'm also with zach me and him are like...a thing now. Why am I doing this to nick? With that question stuck in my head I get up from bed and decide to take a shower when I get a call from nick i answered..."hello?..Oh hey nick. No I'm not doing anything. I'll be over in 5. Okay bye." After I hung up with nick I took a quick shower and got dressed I wore a loose crop top with black basketball shorts I thought it wouldn't match but it's all I had at the moment and it didn't look to bad. Once I got dressed I headed across the street to zachs which is where nick is staying I got to the door step and knocked. Zach opened the door great. "Hey sky you look beautiful today" "zach...im here for nick okay?" "So? That doesn't bother me, why should it bother you?" "Zach just-hey Nick!" "Hey babe come in. Here wait on the couch I'm gonna take a quick shower and we'll hang out just me and you okay babe?" "Sounds good!" "Okay love you sky....sky?" "Umm i-I love y-you to n-nick,now go take a shower so we can go please" "okay I'll be out in a bit" "okay" I was sitting on the couch in silence until I heard someone coming down the steps "well damn nick that was fast haha" "think again" "...zach what are you doing I get were dating now but I just don't want to hurt nick okay?" "Fine but can I just sit next to you?" "Oh okay I guess so..." "good." Zach said as he was sitting next to me "look sky I asked you to be with me and you said yes but I don't even think we're together?" "Zach it's just I don't want to loose nick,or I don't want him to be mad at you your his bestfriend..." "i I love you sky." "I love you too zach." This time I leaned in and kissed zach it was a good kiss I felt zach smile through it. It felt like I was lost with zach,like no one else was there,just me and zach.

But I was wrong there was someone there...

Hey guys I made a new Twitter account!
If you want to you can follow me
@babyjai_23 (sorry for this lame promo lmao) make sure to tune in for a new chapter Saturday!!❣
I could've ended this chapter better tbh😂