three

SKYLYNN'S POV
I ran back home I couldn't do it I couldn't kiss nick not while looking at zach..im really confused right now I don't know what to do I like Nick i really do but even if zach is a douche to me something just pushes me to love him and it's stupid but I do...my phone rang and it was Nick i didn't want to answer him but I had to I can't just leave him hanging "hello?" "Um hey sky" "hey nick.." "so um I was wondering-Well I'll just talk to you tomorrow okay?" "No nick please tell me now" "it can wait I promise" "Oh okay well ummm bye nick goodnight" "Okay goodnight I love you sky"
"What? Um goo-good night bye." I froze I don't know what to do! Ugh I hate myself I just hung up on him oh god...its been like 25 30 minutes since I hung up with nick so I just decided to go to bed even though I wasnt even tired but yea...so I brushed my teeth and made my bed until there was a knock on my door I thought it was my little brother but hes in Chicago with his friends and there mom so then I thought it was my mom or step dad but they both work out of town this month so its just me by myself I went downstairs to answer the door WHO IS ITTTT? "It's me nick..." "Oh hold on!" What the hell why is he here I 'rejected' him? Well not really I like him but just ughhh!!!"hold on I'm coming....hey nick" "it couldn't wait till tomorrow" "wha-" I was cut off by nick smashing his plump lips on mine we were kissing and I kissed back this went on for a minute or two so nick brought us both Inside without disconnecting our lips we were moving to the sofa he's such a good kisser but he likes taking control I've noticed that...the kiss was getting really heated until nick took off my shirt and his then he was unhooking the strap of my bra "uh nick? I can't I'm sorry" "what do you mean you can't we were just having a really heated make out session on your couch? Is there something wrong with me? You don t like me do you?..." "no nick! It's not that it's just i-I love zach and I want to be with him okay?" "Sky you couldn't have said that before we almost had a big make out thing!?!" "Look nick I'm sorry but i love zach.."I don't know what else to say just the truth that's it "really? So um I'm gonna go.... ugh sky?..listen if zach cheats on you or does something that will break you like he already has dont come running after me because I tried to save you but the thing is you don't see what's right infront of you,you just go after the guys that will brake you is that what love is to you?" "Nick just leave!" "Don't look for me when he brakes you!"
NICKS POV
I left sky's house I thought it was going good until she told me she loved zach which is fine she's just gonna have a heart brake a couple billion times but I warned her I was walking back to zachs house to apologize plus that's where I stay so, i was across the street and I just have to cross the road but that's it I knocked on the door a couple of times but there was no answer Wtf I didn't know weather to let sky know or tell him something wait I love sky and i dont want her to get hurt but she didn't listen to me when I told her to be careful with zach "zach??" "Ni-nick wtf are you doing?!?" "I was gonna apologize but your to busy fucking stacie! I thought you said you loved sky!!?""Oh please, zach just feels nothing but pitty for the little piece of trash AHAHHHAHA" "Dude shut the fuck up you sound like a fucking rooster with ya ol goofy looking ass self just shut up this is between me and zach not me the slut and zach Okay? So get the hell up out this bed and clean the sheets because you made his whole room smell like fish shit I can smell you from outside the house bye be gone" yup there I am i just roasted the shit out of her like I do to everyone i feel better but still not good what is he gonna do about sky? What am I gonna do about sky?
A/N
hey guys sorry this is a short chapter but I was caught up in everything, but hope y'all like it I'll just try and post every week or 2 byye😋💕