Chapter Fifty-One (51)

Start from the beginning

"Where are you?" I asked, going up to a till and paying,

"Didnt you leave already? I saw you walk out..."

There was a pause on the phone line, "Im--" I pulled the phone away from my ear, the call ended. The girl handed me back my change, and I rushed outside.

"Owen!" I yelled, people gave me strange looks but I didnt care, it was getting dark and I didnt know were he was. He could be....

I dont even know. I ran to the other entrance door, and walked around the whole store once. I dialed his number, and it went straight to answering machine.

"For gods sake Owen" I went outside, and ran to the Jeep, "Owen?" I called, after I put everything in the Jeep. "Owen!" I cupped my hands over my face yelling, and when I got no answer I went back into Walmart, then up to the customer service desk, butting to the front of the line, "This will just take on minute, please," I begged the girl who was supposed to go next, she rolled her eyes nodding.

"I need you to make an announcement, calling Owen Randy, I dont know where he is in the store, hes lost, and partly deaf" I rushed out, and the lady nodded. Doing exactly that.

I waiting a while when nobody came, I said my thanks, and went back to the Jeep, tugging at my hair.

"Owen" I called once more, and I saw a figure by the Jeep, "Owen?" and he was shaking and probably crying.

I ran up to him, and he held out his hands, and I picked him up, spinning him around in circles.

"Where did you go? I never should of left you, shit, Im sorry. That was so stupid," I squeezed him, his sobs rough, and tears soaking my shirt near my neck.

I unlocked the doors, and opened up the back door, facing him out.

Owens p.o.v

I dont know where he is, I thought I saw him leave, so I followed the person, but when I grabbed his shoulder, it wasnt Tyler, and when he called, my phone died right in the middle of the call, so I went back inside, staying there for a couple of minutes, then going back out, scared that he would have left me.

I though the said he would protect me. I sobbed into my hands, we parked farther away, and I was huddled by the Jeep, it wasnt that nice out either, it was raining, making me soaked, but it was my faul too, I understand that.

"Owen," it sounded like a whisper to my ears, it sounded like it was Tylers voice though.

I pulled my hood out of my eyes, and it was Tyler.. I think, he was walking toward the Jeep. And stopped as he saw me.

He broke out in a dead run, and I stepped out from were I had been, crying harder now, opening my arms, he lifted me up, so I wrapped my arms and legs around him tightly.

"Where did you go? I never should of left you, shit, Im sorry. That was so stupid," he apologized, and so was I, I just couldnt find the voice to say it.

He opened up the back door, making me face out, as he stood and the rain pelted him, he inspected me, making sure I was OK and I wasnt hurt. He then gave me a kiss, apologizing some more between them. But I didnt care, he was back.

I thought I lost him.

"Stay here, the heat is better back here OK?" I nodded, and twisted so I was in the car, watching him jog to the other side, he took off his coat before starting the car. "You alright?" he looked in the rear view mirror, and blasted the heat. "Im so sorry," he said once more before starting to drive, the semi-long way home. I mean, Walmart was far from were we lived. We had to go on the long high-way too.

"Its OK," I tried smiling... but failed, I was still crying.

"Your not hurt?"

I shook my head. Memories.

"Please stop crying," he begged, it sounded like he was about to cry himself.

"I cant..." I breathed out trying to catch my breath,

Tylers p.o.v

I was so mad at myself right now, I felt like punching something, I said I would protect him, and now he was crying, cold in the back seat of the Jeep. He should be yelling at me, I want him to get mad at me.

But instead he was in the fetal position crying.

"It hurts," he whimpered.

"What hurts?" I looked back at him, and he didnt move, just continuous shakes and sobs.

"Everything," he inhaled deeply.

"Did anybody hurt you?" I nearly swerved off the road when I turned to look at him, he nodded through hands, "Who hurt you," I bit my lip.

"Sean," he wheezed, "Sean did," his sobs started to go out of control.

"He cant no more, I promise," I pulled over the side of the road to be able to fully look at him.

Owens p.o.v

"He cant no more, I promise" he promised, turning his signal light and pulling over to the side of the road.

But that doesnt take all the memories away, I still remember when I was in the locker room. He violated me. Why am I thinking about that now? Because I was stupid enough and left Walmart to go run after a random guy that looked like Tyler.

What if that was Sean and... And he took me away from Tyler and my family, again.

"Make me forget," I murmered, Tylers eyes meet mine in the rear view mirror, "I dont want to remember," I whispered to him.

"Owen," he sighed, "I love you, and I would do anything for you..." he stopped his sentence there, he pulled his face to mine, kissing me deeply, I kissed him back, but pulled away.

"Prove it," I whispered pulling away, "Prove it," I repeated, my breath fanning my face, I looked into his dark brown eyes, "Prove it," I said once more, pecking his lips.

__________________________________________________________________________

FOR THE SEX SCENE FOR THIS WORK, PLEASE LOOK FOR "ALLSTARBEATZMARIE'S THROWBACK RATED R SCENE".

Well Enjoy~!