I quickly looked away from him

I quickly looked away from him. I mean is it good wanting to stare at him until he reveals his whole face to me?

Or is it bad not wanting to face him, because I was sure his eyes would not be the only this getting me mesmerised by them.

I looked over to the other boys and I could see them all dressed the same way as Mr. Hoodie.

Yap that's his name for now

I just smirked at them, even though they couldn't see me that properly. I turned back to see Isabelle standing straight and she wasn't shaking anymore. I held out the car keys and passed them over to her. I nodded my head in her direction, clearly telling her something without even talking.

Sparks of having a best friend.

She just nodded back, understanding me.

I walked closer to the one guy who pooped out of nowhere and scared the fudging meatballs out of us.

When I was sure I was close enough. I began my countdown.

3

For messing with us.

2

For clearly ending the life of my delicious ice-cream, which I was supposed to do instead.

1

For ruining our night and making my best friend cry.

With the countdown ending, I swung my feet and hit him hard where the sun doesn't shine.

He fell on the ground screaming something about 'not having children anymore'

I screamed 'Run' to Isabelle and we were off running to her. We quickly entered her car and I locked the doors.

"Quickly start the engine on, we need to go. NOW! " I screamed at Isabelle.

And she was now reversing, so that we could head back home.

I looked at where we left the boys and I could see him lying on the floor and Mr. Hoodie staying with him while the other two boys running towards us.

I opened my window and screamed towards them

"Have a good day, bitches! " I showed my middle finger towards them and then I faced Bella and we high-five while laughing.

"Well today was Um more like... " Bella started of and I just finished for her.

"Amazing, enjoyable, memorable, and awesome? " I told her and we just started laughing with her nodding at my question as a sign of her answering me.

My laughter died down and I looked out of the window resting my head on my elbow. I could see my house from metres away meaning we were already reaching closer to it.