Yule ball! Pt.1

So a while ago it was the schools winter formal. Anyways, there is this new kid at our school this year and I found out he liked one of the same yourubers as me. So we became friends and talked a bit. So now it's the night before the dance and I got a limo for me and all my friends to go to the dance in. Anyways here is the texts between me and this friend.
Me: hi

Friend: hello

Me: excited for the dance?

Friend: not really..

Me: aw, how come??

Friend: aren't you and all the others going in a limo?

Me: yea..

(No response)

Me: wanna come?

Friend: Yes!

Me: okay, can you be at (other friends place) at 5:45?

Friend: yep!

Me: sweet I'll pick you up then.

Friend: yay!

Now I'm going to pause this for a second because while that conversation was happening so was this one;

Me: sorry I'm talking to (Friend)

F.Friend: Tell him to stop asking me out!

Me. Okay.

F.Friend: thanks.

Me. Np. He's coming to the dance with us now.

F.Friend: okay.

Me. I wanna be nice and ask him to be my date to the dance.

F.Friend: what about Senpai?

Me. I'm trying to get over Senpai.

F.Friend: don't you have a book just about your interactions with him? How's that "getting over him"?

Me. Shut up, that book is for some reason doing really good!

F.Friend: okay well go ahead and ask him.

Me: wanna go to the dance as like friends? (F.Friend) is literally forcing me to ask you.

Friend: yea sure sounds fun!

Me. Sweet..

Okay btw, F.Friend means female friend but I'm gunna start putting the first letter of their real names instead of just F.Friend and Friend. You can choose what their names are based on that.

Me. I asked him.

L. WHAT DID HE SAY!?

Me. He said it sounds like fun. Now we are talking about crushes and stuff.

L. Senpai will get super jelly!

Me. I don't want anyone getting jelly. It's just as friends maybe...

L. Maybe?

Me. Well he asked if I wanted to be him girlfriend to the dance. I have to ask my dad first though.

L. Okay.

Me. My dad says it's okay

R. Yay! I can't wait! This is so exciting! <3

Me. Ya! :)

After that there was a lot more talking and then I had a bath and shaved my legs anyways next day!

At school;
Me: *talking to my friends*

R. *runs up and begins talking too*

*all of us talk*

Part two coming soon, I have to clean my room now, HAPPY CHRISTMAS EVE!

Song lyric of the chapter:
"The drug in me is you"