t h r e e

Austin's here. I pet my cats goodbye, grab my purse, and meet him outside. "Hey."
   "Hey Pres," he says, I close my eyes at the name, memories. My dad called me Pres, before he died in a car wreck. "You ready to go?" I nod, moving a piece of hair out of my face.
   We walk to a restaurant, I'm a vegan, great. "I hope this is okay."
   "Yeah, totally," I lie, putting a smile on my face.
   "Well let's go order," he smiles, grasping my hand. Too early.
   We find a table and sit across from each other, I look through the menu, they have a salad, luckily. "Hi, what can I get y'all to drink?" She asks.
   "I'll have a Diet Coke," Austin answers.
   "Alrighty, what about you ma'am?" She asks, her name tag reads 'Daisy'.
   "She'll have the same," Austin answers, I give him a weird look.
   "Okay, I'll have them soon," Daisy smiles. I hated Diet Coke.
   "What the hell was that?" I ask him.
   "I just want us to like the same things. And you'll have to get rid of your cats, I'm more of a dog person," he smirks, oh hell no.
   "Hell no, I care more about them than myself, and I'm allergic to dogs," I spit at him.
   "Too bad," he says.
   "This date is over," I say, I'm starting to stand up when he reaches over and sits me back down. "Let let go!"
   "No. You're going to stay here and date me, got it?" He says. I sit back down, crossing my arms. "Good."
   "Here's y'all's drinks. What would y'all like to eat?" She asks, she was extremely country.
   "I'll have a burger, a normal one," Austin says. "She'll have the same."
   "Alright. I'll get them right out to you," she smiles.
   "I'm a damn vegan, Austin," I narrow my eyes at him.
   "Too bad," he rolls his eyes. "Vegans are weird, what's so bad about eating meat?"
   "We just don't, okay?" I say, wanting to leave right now. 
   "Whatever," he rolls his eyes.
   There's a while before we get out good and I don't eat, I was disgusted by him right now.
   As we're leaving after we get our check I hear someone; "Ma'am!"
   I turn around to see Daisy. "You dropped this." She hands me a piece of paper.
   She smiles and walks away, I open it up;
I could tell you didn't want to be with that guy. Call me sometimes if you want to talk about it. (Her number)
~your waitress, Daisy

Hey guys! Merry Late Christmas! That's for almost 4K reads on Different View! This was such a short chapter, but just trying to get something up:)
Xoxo-Abbi