Chapter 6

_skipping to where she is 4 months_

I laid in bed with Nadia on one side and Roman with his hand on my stomach on the other. Today we find out if I am having a girl or a boy. Roman is hoping for a boy. I don't care I will love it either way. I groaned getting up, I grabbed my phone to see Destiny just texted me saying her and Peter were outside. I got up slowly, and grabbed my sweater. I headed outside as Des smiled, "time to go out to the woods." I nodded. We walked out there as Destiny and Peter did Thier thing. "boy." They both said as I smiled.

I kissed Thier cheeks, "I'm Hungry, want to come in?" They nodded. We went back in the house, I seen Roman feeding Nadia, "Mama!!" Nadia screamed spitting good on Roman. I laughed softly. "what do they think?" I looked at Des and Peter smiling. "boy!" He smiled hugely. He handed me the baby food. I smiled feeding here; everyone was talking and laughing. I loved when we were like this.

When my appointment time came up I got Roman, he had the maid look after Nadia. We got to Dr. Pryce he welcomed us...Well me more than him. He told me to lay on the bed thing as I lifted up my shirt. He put the  old gel on my stomach. I just smiled looking at the screen that showed the baby. I smiled, "it looks like a boy." I smiled hugely. We listened to the heartbeat, I smiled hugely I looked at Roman who looked proud. I giggled softly, "Dr. Pryce?" He looked at me. "can I have a lot of copies?" He chuckled and said yes. Roman said he was going up to his office as I nodded.  When I was given the copy I seen Derrick as I got up there. I handed him a Copy as he smiled. "oh man a boy?" I nodded. He chuckled. "good luck!" I giggled as I went into Roman's office. I seen him and guy arguing.

"Oh sorry am I interupting?" They both looked at me as Roman smiled. "no I was done, let's get you home Lala." I giggled softly. We headed out and got home, Des and Peter where there talking on the porch. Roman parked as I got out, "the Gypsy's never fail." They smiled hugely as I handed them the ultrasound. They smiled we walked inside to see Miranda playing with Nadia. "Nadia baby mom is home!" She seen me as she cooed. I smiled softly, I played with her for a bit before she wanted a nap. I put her in her crib as I smiled kissing her head.

Roman put on movies as we watched stupid funny movies.