Chapter One

(A/N: there will be smut in this chapter)

I arrived at my cousin Peter's early morning, I noticed no one really lived there anymore. I sighed softly I walked in Peter told me that I could have it that he and his mom weren't going to live there. I got my stuff unpacked, I started the shower humming softly to myself, I heard the door open as I finished. I wrapped a towel around myself as I seen a man crying hitting things. When I walked fully into view he heard my footsteps. He snapped his eyes held anger, I stepped back slowly. "what are you doing here?" He demand. "My cousin Peter told me I could live here as long as i...I don't burn it down." He stormed out as I took a deep breath as I walked into the far back bedroom. As I unwrapped the towel I heard a knock, I walked out not caring of I was naked or not I seen it was the guy from before. I opened the door as he was shocked, "I just wanted to apologize..." I nodded. "uhm, come in let me get dressed." He nodded. I changed quickly into just a huge shirt.

I went into the living room as i seen he was pacing. He looked at me stopping, "I have a favor to ask, I know we just met..." I looked at him. "do you need a job?" I nodded as he smiled. "I will come get you tomorrow were something fancy." "Uhm okay... You can always stay here is you want..." I trailed off. He looked at me with seductive eyes, "I will be by later." I nodded smiling a little. I put a hand over my stomach trying to settle the butterflies. I laid on the couch watching reruns of old shows; when it got dark I realized I didn't have food. I grabbed my phone when there was a knock on the door. I got up opening the door to see the man from before; "funny the delivery boy knew I wanted food." He glared as he walked in. "funny." I giggled softly. He sat the food of the coffee table, he looked at me as he ripped my shirt open. I looked at him with a twinkle in my eyes. "Roman, by the way." His lips were soft and warm against my neck. "Lyalya." I mumbled as he bit my neck I moaned softly. His hands roamed from my butt to my sides, "your so soft..." He mumbled kissing me softly.

"Roman..." I moaned softly as his lips kissing and nipping down to my breasts. He started sucking and biting as I moaned. He stopped as he bit my hip hard and very deep. I moan as he did when he stopped he looked at me with blood going down his chin he stood up. "you aren't afraid?" I smiled showing he saw my two sharpest teeth. Before he knew I bit his chest hard making him moan. When I finally stopped I grabbed his hand bring him to the bedroom. He pushed me on the bed as he almost ripped off his pants and boxers. I smiled as he just pumped into me. I moaned loudly as he started going faster and harder. "shit Roman!" I moaned loudly as he pumped harder as I screamed as he climaxed with me. I got up slowly as I giggled bring out a bag of white powder from my bag.

He smiled at me he went out to the living room. I followed as he grabbed the bag, I opened the fridge. Seeing juice beer. I grabbed two beers going back to him, he had two lines made up. He did one line as I did the other. "you aren't anything like Peter..." I smiled sadly. "Peter has a mom to take care if him. My mom left me when I was born and I was raised by the Gypsy's who loves to party." He smiled I grabbed some food as I ate. "so this favor?" He looked at me as I laid on my side. I pushed him with my foot as I giggled. "I need a dare for a party, they want to celebrate me for being the Godfrey boss. As some may say." I giggled and nodded. "And...I need a maid...." I looked at him getting up and close to him, smiling as I whispered. "just like the movie?" I licked his ear before I sat down again. I started to eat when I put my legs over his lap. "Trust me. I'm an ugly person. You don't want me." I looked at him confused. I got up and sat on his lap. "Roman the only ugly thing about you is that frown you always wear. Well since I met you cause this was an amazing welcome to Hemlock Grove. He laughed as I smiled. He got a text, his phone was in the bedroom. I put on my pajama short and tank top that was in my bag in the living room. "I have to go. My sister needs me." I nodded. "I will see you tomorrow." He kissed my cheek and left. I smiled to myself as someone knocked on the door. I sighed. Getting up I seen Destiny, I squealed as she giggled. "looks like you had fun...smells like it too." I looked at her as I smiled. "is that blood in the kitchen?" I looked at her and smiled. "he was kinky Des." She laughed and at my food as I ate Romans..