Detention

Sams pov
    Now you didn't sirusly think that I would let Lilly be left out of the fun did you...Well if you did you are wrong. I decided that I shouldn't be the only one who got up to mischief today. I mean we haven't caused poor Minnie enough heartache.. yet.
   As Lilly hid behind the armour with me, we suddenly heared a loud 'meow' Crap I though. Me and Lilly looked at each other, both of us thinking the same thing....Flitch.
    We ran as fast as we could, unfortunately luck wasn't on our side today and a happened to run into...You know it.. peeves. I quite liked peeves he has helped me with quite a lot of my pranks even if it is only the first week...oops I thought. Ah who am trying to kid, I don't care. "STUDENTS OUT IF BED MR.FLITCH. STUDENTS OUT OF BED." Luckily the one maurader who I didn't find completely repulsive had taught me a couple of tricks to get peeves off my back. With a flick of my wand him shot out of a keyhole and right up peeves butt. Ouch. Well he's a ghost so I guess he can't feel it. Anyway...it didn't quite have the effect I wanted.
   "STUDENTS OUT OF BED THEY HAVE KNOCKED ME DEAD AND NOW GOOD OLD PEEVES HAS GUM UP HIM BUM" I mentally face palmed as I dragged Lilly into a random room.
    I did not expect to come face to face with a deal door. Or the three headed puppy that was standing on it with drool running down it's face...