The sorting

Samantha POV
Lily and I were in stitches when we walked out of the compartment "did-you-s-ee his f-face?" I managed to get out in between peals of laughter. When we finally called down we were almost at hogwarts and Lily told me to changes into our robes."Doe,you should know me by now,I'm not gonna wear the uniform." I stated using my nickname for her. We were both amaginus. Lily was a doe and I was a husky dog so my nickname was paw.
   I was wearing my black ripped jeans and a white crop top...Hey I might as well make an entrance.
The train stopped and I got in a boat with the 11 year olds. I suddenly heared a scream and saw that one of the girls from the boat next to mine had fallen over, I quickly dives in after her and pulled her up and pushed her into her boat; then I handed her my coat since the cold never bothered me anyway. (A/N Sorry I had too)
When the newbies went in I stayed by the doors waiting for my big entrance. The boys from durmstrang had agreed to help me. They went in first doing their routine (Video above) then my best friend-basically brother Viktor krum shouted "now I give you the princess of durmstrang" it all went dark. Then I slammed the doors open and started doing flips and blowing fire. Then I pointed my wand at the ceiling and fire Phoenix erupted flying everywhere. The trails spelt out 'Samantha White the queen of pranks and princess of durmstrang has arrived.' When the darkness faded everyone had a small Phoenix on their forehead that would wear out after 24 hours....
I strutted up the the stool and sat down. The hat started talking "who the hell thought of a talking hat for goodness sakes" everyone burst out laughing ' you are very brave and smart but not very humble are you?' The hat said to me "hey I resent that, rude bloody hat" you would do well in slytherin,grifindoor and possibly hufflepuff' "what the hell is a hufflepuff?" I wondered outloud. Everyone started laughing untill the hat said out loud. "This girl is a hard one to sort Albus, she is brave and couragous like Grifdindoor and sneaky and ambitious like slytherin. She has planning skills and smarts to outprank and out think the marauders like ravenclaw." Everyone gasped at that. The hat continued" and is kind and loyal as a hufflepuff. I cannot sort her" I looked up at the headmaster to see what I should do. "Pick which house you want to be in wisely as it will be your family" I put a smile on my face and started to walk to slytherin but not before seeing Lilys horrifyed face, I walked up to severus snape who called lily a mudblood and whispered in his ear loud enough so everyone could hear "if you insult,touch,hex hell even look at lily I will personally prank you do hard that you won't have any hair left and you won't have a brain in that greasy skull of yours...oh and you might want to spend less time being a preduced prat and actually wash your hair once I'm a while. Breast doesn't suite you snivilous" with that I took out my wand tapped h on the head twice and made my way to the griffindoor table and sat next to lily. On the way the cheers were deafening.Both for what I did to snape and the house I choose. I looked at snape his rainbow hair the letters greaseball on his head and the sparkly sign above his head saying I am no better than everyone else, 'I a slimy greaseball who deserves every bit of karma coming too him' my work was done.....for now.