A truth for Ryuu

Me: hi there everyone.
Shirayuki: hello there hikari chan.
Zen: hi
Obi: hello hikari chan. We missed you sooo much. Where have you been?? I though you said you will update soon but you didnt.
Me: i'm soo sorry everyone its just that i had lots of school work to do. To  make it up to you all i will update every day antill my winter break is finish. Sounds good to you.
Obi: okay i guess we can take it.
Zen: yea whatever. Just makesure you dont do it again while you're in your winter break.
Me: sure.
Okay everyone as you can see the title we have a truth for Ryuu!!!
Obi: he's not here tho.
Me: dont worry i send him a later yesterday that he has a truth and that he has to come so he will come.
Zen: sure.

~After 1 hour later~

Obi: Aaa.... I dont think he will come today.
Me: dont worry he will come. We need to be patient.

~After like 2 hours later~

Shirayuki: its been like 3 hours now he's not coming hikari-chan.
Me: aaaa...... I guess you guys are right.
* enters ryuu*
Ryuu: hello. Sorry for my tardiness. I was having a meeting with the chief herbalist.
Shirayuki: its okay ryuu. You have been busy this whole time.
Me: okay then at least he came.
* looks around* Where is obi and zen??
Shirayuki: i found them.  Looks like they slept after waiting for ryuu.
Me: As expected from the two idiots.
Okay lets start without them. It will be more easier than that.

Okay ladys and gentlemen we have a truth for Ryuu and the truth is from @TheGamerfan
: He or she ask ryuu to tell the truth if he has feelings for Shirayuki and this time tell the truth after all it is called truth. This time we will use a lying detector to see if your really lying.
Shirayuki: Seriously.
Me: yup apparently lots of people suspect that Ryuu has some kinda of feelings for you.
Ryuu: Okay then the truth is that i use to have a crush on Shirayuki but i had no changes of her to be mines so i now  look up to her as a big sister.
Me: lets see if he is lying or not. * uses the lying detector.
Lying detector: Ryuu is telling the truth.
Me: This thing actually talks woow.
Anyways ryuu is telling the truth thats what the lying detector says.
Shirayuki: Ryuu i never knew you fell that way about me. Well i love you as a little brother.
Me: Aww well isnt that so sweet.
Today is Christmas eve. I cant wait tomorrow. Merry Christmas every one. Ho ho ho 🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅
I hope you enjoy the chapter and dont worry i will finish the requests you all requested so bye.