Chapter 4: Marriage...Engaged?!

Start from the beginning

"You alright? you seem... nervous." I asked Shisui.

We were on our way to the Uchiha residence. I wanted to see Yuki and Itachi before they left for their vacation. Since they're only ten it was decided that they would go on a vacation with the family. So, I wanted to say goodbye before they left.

"I'm fine, just tired is all," Shisui said yawning for emphasis. 

"Okay, if you say so," I said skeptically. 

"Luna!!!" Yuki cried happily when we got in the house. 

"Hi Yuki, how are you doing?" I asked. 

She smiled, "I'm doing wonderfully well." 

"Oh, and why is that?" Shisui asked, wiggling his eyebrows. To which, I promptly elbowed him in the side. 

She blushed, "I think it's because of Itachi." Mikoto said as she walked in. Yuki turned a deeper shade of red. 

"Awwwww!!! you like him a lot don't you?" I asked her in a teasing manner. She just nodded her face turning darker. 

"I like you a lot too!!!" Itachi said suddenly as he hugged her from behind. 

Yuki squeaked in shock, "h-hello It-tachi, I didn't know you were standing there." 

"I'm gonna take Itachi for a minute," Shisui said said suddenly. 

"Good idea," I said confused. After Shisui and Itachi went who knows where. Mikoto, Yuki, and I sat outside and had tea. We spoke of meaningless things. I teased Yuki a lot, and then Mikoto would tease me. 

"Do you have everything packed?" I asked. 

"Yes, but we aren't leaving for a while. Fugaku had a meeting, so we will be leaving tomorrow," Mikoto told me. 

"I see, well, I get to spend more time with you," I said. 

"Yes, and I was thinking why don't we go out for dinner? All of us." Yuki said. 

I looked at Mikoto. "I would be fine with that." 

"Sounds like fun," Mikoto said smiling.  

"We'll go grab Itachi and Shisui. And you can go grab Sasuke, Rozu, and her mom," Yuki said as she dragged me away. 

"Alright, and make sure you bring Kakashi as well," Mikoto told us. 

I waved goodbye as Yuki dragged me away. When we reached Itachi and Shisui they were in deep conversation. It was funny. Itachi was so mature for his age. A little too serious. "Hey, we're going out for dinner. Meet us there ok?" Yuki told them. Itachi waved in acknowledgment. 

Shisui smiled at us. "We'll see you there." 

"Next stop, Kaka-nii-san." Yuki said. I sighed, this is going to take awhile. "Do you know where he is Luna?"

"No, but he's probably at the KIA stone." I told Yuki. 

She nodded. "We'll wait for him there."

When we got there he was walking towards us. "Good timing," I told him. 

"We're going out to dinner. Come on." Yuki said, and then proceeded to drag Kakashi and I to the restaurant. 

"We can walk Yuki," Kakashi told her. 

"Hehe, oops," Yuki said sheepishly.

"We're here," I said. 

We were at a nice restaurant. Not to fancy, but still very nice. I saw Itachi and Shisui with their families. I waved. Shisui looked pretty nervous. Wonder why?

We sat down for dinner. It was really nice. We all got along, and conversation flowed nicely. Oddly Shisui barely said a word. He seemed, distracted. "Luna," Rozu called me. 

"Yes, little Rose," I said.

"Can you take me to the bathroom?" She asked. 

I smiled. "Sure." I stood up and grabbed her hand. "We'll be right back," I told her mom. 

After we got back. There was music playing. "I didn't know they played music," I said. 

Shisui appeared next to me. "They also have a dance floor." He told me. Smiling he asked. "Would you like to dance?" I nodded. 

We made our way out to the dance floor. "This is one of my favorite songs," I told him. 

He smiled. "And you are my favorite dance partner." He told me. I blushed. We were dancing to the waltz. It was very romantic. Too soon the song ended. I turned expecting Shisui to escort me back to our table. But when I turned around...

"Luna Hatake, will you marry me?" Shisui asked. He was kneeling on his knee as he held a silver ring. It had a diamond in the middle with tiny rubies surrounding it. 

I was speechless. He looked nervous. As if he didn't think I would say yes. I looked at him. The man I loved the most in my world. "Yes. I'll marry you Shisui." 

~*~