CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

Hello there everyone

Welcome to our Christmas Special here on U.B.R Recommendations. This something special for all the authors and readers out there. The authors, and my gift for all of you will be the recommendations, for everyone who loves to read, no matter the occasion, the time or year, or who is around them! :)

Here is how this Christmas Special works:

I approached a few authors, some whose works I've read and some who have been recommended here on U.B.R itself. Originally, there would've been eight author Q&A's but unfortunately, two of the authors are sick. @JEHallows and @JM_Mansfield  We wish them a speedy recovery! Nothing is stopping you guys to pop in and show them some love and support.

Each of the six authors, unlike my usual U.B.R Recommendations, were I do a full interview, preview, and interesting facts was asked one SINGLE Question. I designed the question so you, the reader, could benefit from it, and see a peak into the characters of each authors book, and see if you like the works by the author.

The question I stated to each author is as follows:
Write a paragraph/s or dialogue scene/s where the characters in your book give reasons why a readers should read the book, add in details of your characters discussing, thinking or musing about the process of the book and the tribulations your characters went through to be created.

Each author did an amazing job with their answers, and I had quite a few giggles. They portrayed their stories in a new, and creative light, but without taking away from the true line of the story. I have no doubt, you'll enjoy these as well.

Now for the average stuff. This is the first specials in many, if you have a suggestion or an idea for the next special, let me know in the comments or via PM. Next year, I'll bring you new interviews, and new interesting Recommendations to read. In the meantime, don't forget to PM or leave a comment down below for any recommendations you'd love to see next year.

While this is strictly a single question interview, you, THE READER, can still ask the authors questions or leave me a question you would love to see in the next U.B.R interview. You can ask anything irregular, normal, crazy wild, or just ask a question you've never seen asked before. You'll be credited or if you chose, can remain anonymous.

Please SHARE, ADD U.B.R to your READING LIST, and VOTE for U.B.R, so we can all come together and find those gems hiding away in Wattpad's endless list of categories, stories, and people. U.B.R is a place I would love for people to find these little gems, because who loves to scroll through thousands of books, hoping and praying to find the perfect read? I'll admit, I'm not one of those people, I'll rather dig through someone else's reading list, than go through that dramatic experience. U.B.R is a convenient place for avoiding just that! ;)

Show the author's some love and don't forget to share your opinions on U.B.R if you've taken a liking to someone's work. I and the author's would love to hear your opinions!

The Q&A's will follow during the day. Three interviews will be posted today, and three tomorrow. I hope you enjoy this Christmas Special and that your Christmas was a special occasion (did you get what I did there, Christmas special, and special occasion lol. Okay I'm not the best joker).

'Till later you Reading Fanatics!

Happy Reading