Chapter 18: Time to give up

Start from the beginning

We started the round, the first round we lost then we won then lost again, the rest of the rounds we won. Finally Jackson let me go to sleep, I said bye to Yein and Sunny and went to bed.

It was 7 am, I got ready for school and went there. I could hear Jackson snoring, I didn't want it wake him up because it was his day off from school. When I got to school I went to my locker, moments later ""HELLO!! DAHYUN!!" someone shouted, I looked and it was Yein and Tzuyu.

"Oh his Yein and Tzuyu" I smiled, "morning Dahyun" Tzuyu greeted. I walked with Yein to class and Tzuyu behind, "so yesterday was kinda fun and easy" I smiled "Yass!! Did you see me jump up and then crouched I was AMAZING!!" exclaimed Yein. Then suddenly I heard "hey loser" then I heard books drop. I stood there and Yein ran behind me "what is your problem?" ask Yein, "Tsk, looks like you've made a new friend." I heard a bunch of girls laugh.

I knew it was Irene, that girl has no chill. Then I heard Joy whisper to Irene, "spill coffee on them, here you go" then when Irene was about to spill coffee on them, I stopped them. I held Irene's wrist. "Don't you dare touch them!"

"Tsk, let go Dahyunnie, you don't want to be one of them"

"Don't you dare Dahyunnie me, we aren't friends" I shouted.

"What are you saying? We are best friends remember?" she tried to explain.

"Oh yes, your right Irene. I remember you as a bit*h"

"What the hell did you just call me?" Irene shouted, then she was about to slap me but. "You know you're making a fool of yourself" I looked left and it was Jisoo, then Jungkook comes running to Tzuyu and Yein, helping them pick Tzuyu's books up.

Then suddenly Taehyung comes running towards us. As soon as he came "TAEHYUNG OPPA!!! Shouted Irene. Taehyung come over glanced at me in the eye and grabs Irene's wrist, they walk off like couples. Irene then gave me a smirk.

My heart suddenly stopped, I want to run away. Are they dating? So, my first love is gone........ I wanted to make up with him. I stormed off to my classroom and sat on my desk.

Taehyung's POV

When I saw Irene was about to slap Dahyun, I froze

-Flash back-

"Good night Jungkook, Tzuyu and Yein :)" I walked into my room. I laid in bed about o sleep but then, *Buzz* *buzz* my phone was ringing. It was from "mum"

"Yes mum?"

"Oh honey, I heard you had a fight wot your brother and you've moved out."

"Step brother, and yes I've moved to a better place."

"Oh, honey well hope for the best! By the way I have good new!!" I heard her excited voice

"Yes?" I asked

"YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED AS SOON AS YOU GRADUATE!!"

"WHAT?"

"Isn't it exciting!!?"

"NO!"  Screamed

"Honey, no is not an answer! And the exciting part, she's even at your school!!"

"Who is it mother?"

"Bae Juhyun or you say Bae Irene"

I dropped my phone.

"Honey? Honey?"

"Mum why her? And why all of a sudden?"

"Taehyung, darling it's for your father's company."

"Wait what?"

"You know that Irene's family is rich, so we needed some 'help'" stay with her till you debut then you guys can devoice."

"Fine..."

"Be nice to her"

"Wait, wait, wait"

"Yes?"

"Are we going to act like a couple at school? And I already like someone."

"Yes and..... I'm sorry son, but you need to let her go! You'll find someone better!! Now I got to go, bye and good night"

"Night"

-End of flash back-

I went over and grabbed Irene's wrist, I don't want Dahyun to get hurt by Irene. I walked out of school, "Taehyung Oppa" Irene bragged. "What?" I asked annoyed. "That Dahyun girl call me a bish!!" I could tell she was pissed "she was rude!! She wanted to slap me!!"

"More like you want to slap her."

"You –"then the bell rang

"Bye" I walked into the school, "oppa!!! Don't leave me" Irene grabbed my arm. I walked past Taeyong, he gave a creepy smile. Oh god! I want to kill him already, why doesn't the police believe me when I told them.... Then I saw Tzuyu, Jungkook, Yein and Dahyun in class. Their homeroom teacher was Mr. Hong. "Taehyung and Irene can you look after them for me right now?"

"Sure" we both said at the same time. I walked into their classroom, as soon as Irene saw Dahyun she tried to pull me into a deep kiss. As soon as Dahyun saw she looked out of the window and listened to music. I pushed Irene aside, shortly Mr. Hong comes back.

Too be continued....