INTRO & RULES

welcome to the MILK MAN GRAPHIC SHOP! the place where I provide you covers! this is my first time running a graphic shop so please cut me some slack,

here are some of the rules you have to know before you request the covers from me!

RULES:

━ i won't put a watermark on the covers, but i need you to credit me on your bio/desc/location, if you don't i would be very TT

━ i can do you minor re-dos (total of 3) but if you want me to completely change the type of cover then i'm totally sorry, you'll have to use it for 5 days.

━ you can request up to fifteen covers, with total of 3 re-dos!

━ it's okay to request more than one type of cover (if you're not sure or indecisive), i'll be willing to help you out! don't feel so burden about it :)

━ i will only follow your form so if you change your mind on the look of it, please inform me ASAP and not after i finish it - you'll have to request it again and i won't include it as a re-do.

━ your story must be published so that i know you'll put it to use :)

━ to receive your covers, please vote/comment on the chapter in 72 hours so i know you've seen it. i'll pm you the imgur link once you've done so.

━ please use my form and comment it on that chapter only, if not i'll have to delete it because it'll be really confusing to me.

━i'll serve the VIPS first so please understand if your queue is pushed back!

password: who makes me nut? (look at bio)

thank you for reading the RULES!