choose

"what?" i asked in suprise.

my voice came out as a whisper as i slowly and cautiously approached my dad.

"carley you dont realize it yet but you have changed. i'm proud of you"

he slightly smiled, i knew i wasnt gonna get much anyway.

"so, i can leave? right now and return to hell?"

everything around me froze as i waited for my dads answer. what seems like fucking months for him to answer was only a couple of seconds. i could go home, to hell, right now. i could ho home, to hell, right now. oh sweet baby Jesus i can go home. to hell?

"or you could stay here with us slut. we might not be your real home, family or friends but we care"

everyone turned to emma, shocked at her caring exspression.

oh God help me choose, i really need to make the right choice.

"CARLEY!!' i heard a tired and shaky voice

"mom? why are you dress-"

"nevermind that" she cut me off

she was dressed in an short silk white pajama gown with her hair in curlers and white fluffy slippers on

"holy fuck is that an angel? carley this is kinda creepy" emma squealed

i shooed her off focusing on my mom

"God told me to get here now. he said that you were calling on his name unknowingly"

"-and?"

"-and thats good. carley grace, baby you can come to heaven"

what?

oh shit, why me?

I know this is sooooo short but today was my first day back to school and stupid science teacher have 3 page hw.

anyways comment which she should choose.

i'll make up for it this weekend *muah* bye

satans princessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara