Chapter 6

"Hey, there's Mr Lance battling with his car again!" Said Dray as 'H4' walked into the school one morning. "Let's go have some fun with him."
"Yeah." The rest agreed.
"I don't feel like it." Vince said.
"What?!" You of all people asked a shocked Singh.
"I'm not just in the mood." He sighed.
"For fun?"
"Well I think you should go jump into the swimming pool. Maybe the cold water'll clear your head." Singh suggested, and they burst into laughter.
"C'mon man." Dray said throwing an arm around him. "Let's go have some fun."
"Cut it out man!" Vince protested freeing himself. I'm not in the mood OK, now let me be!" With that, he walked away.
"What's got into him?" Asked Dray, exasperated.
"He needs to get laid." Singh snickered.
"I guess we should leave him alone." Said quiet Daniel. "The dude's just not it."

   Vince saw Rachael by her locker and walked up to her.
"Hey Rachael." He greeted.
"Is there som'n you need?" She asked looking for something probably a book.
"I was wondering if you'd like come with me to Dray's party on Friday night."
"Uh...I don't know Vince, I'm always busy after school." She said still busy with her locker.
"With uh gang stuff." He teased.
     She closed the locker with a bang and hissed.
"I'm not in a gang."
"But I saw you pull out a gun and shoot him." He said lowering his voice.
"That doesn't mean I'm in a gang Audrigo."
"To bad I won't see you at the party then." He said disappointed.
     Rachael didn't know why, but she felt bad seeing him that way. Working for Shin Fu, she had killed all kinds of people and never for once felt bad. Then, why did this touch her?
"I'm so sorry Vince." She said in a softer voice.
""What?" He asked like he hadn't heard her.
"Never mind, I should go."
"Hey Vince!" A girly voice voice called. It It belonged to Brittany.
"Vince would you like to come with me to Dray's party?" She asked reaching them.
"Uh..." Vince started.
"Since you're going with no one."
"That could could work." He said in resignation.
"Oh that's just great." She turned to smirk at at Rachael, but found out that she was long gone.

   Rachael shook her head, she seemed to be doing that often ever since she left Vince with Brittany. What did she care if Vince was going with Brittany, but...why did she feel this way? She sighed.
"Uh...stop fucking with my mind Audrigo." She muttered. If only he wasn't so hot. She thought sadly. He's a 'no go area' after all. Can't drag him into this shit. She sighed again. Normally, she made sure to get any guy she wanted and they all ended up dead due to the nature of her job. She couldn't do that to Vince.

"I can't believe you weren't in the mood to kick someone's butt yesterday." Dray said to Vince. "And you didn't even agree for us to spray gum on old Mrs. Rutherford's chair. And that is so not you, you've been behaving strangely lately."
"Seriously dude!" Vince protested.
"And you seem to be staring into space or at that Del Rio girl." He narrowed his eyes at him.
"Told you he needed to get laid!" Singh exclaimed triumphantly. "Only that Brittany will kill you...along with Rachael."
"She ain't my girlfriend for Pete's sake."
"But she thinks otherwise." Dray put in.
"You're falling for Rachael." Daniel said quietly.
"What? No!" Vince denied.
"Denial." Sang Singh.
"OK, maybe she's hot and I'm intrigued..."
"Intrigued!" Dray exclaimed. "Really Audrigo, you can do better than that."
"I hate you guys."
"Love you too man." Singh grinned. "Tell you what man." He said. "Take her to  bed and get over her."
"Rachael ain't that kind of girl." Vince sighed.
"Would you stop being a pussy!"
"Not every one is like you Singh." Daniel chuckled.
"Gee thanks Dad." Singh sneered. "And I was actually thinking I was making some sense here."
    Vince rubbed his face and sighed. What was he getting himself into? This Rachael was a dangerous siren as far as he knew. He should know better than to get involved. But she was like a sweet poison he'd love to drink. He wanted to get burned.

"Well done miss Dos Santos." Shin Fu said to Noelle after reporting the death of Giovanni Pollini. "You may leave now.
   Rachael turned to leave with her friend.
"I'll have a word with you Rachael." His voice interrupted her.
He sent his guards out of  the office after Noelle had left. He walked up to her and put his arms round her waist, whispering in her ear.
"Would you like to keep me company tonight?"
    This was a part of her life that Noelle didn't know about. Shin Fu using her as a sex toy.
"I have a headache." She said curtly.
"That's never stopped me before."
"I also have an assignment."
"You smell good." He whispered into her neck, also nipping at the skin there.
   Rachael felt like she'd throw up. She pushed him away and said.
"We can't keep doing this Shin Fu."
"Oh I see, do you have another boyfriend?" He asked. "You should know better than that. I won't won't spare him like I did Tyler."
"Cause he's your son." She bit out.
"I won't spare this one Rachael."
   She thought of Vince and shivered.
"There is no boyfriend." She She sighed.
"Better." He growled. "I'll leave you for tonight, go."
    Rachael straightened her clothe and walked out.

   Noelle was waiting outside when Rachael came out.
"Vámonos chica!" She shouted to her. "I've got a lot of catching up to do on my assignments."
"Yeah let's go." Rachael sighed.
"You look off." Noelle said as they strolled home.
"It's nothing." She assured her.
"No it's not." She argued. "How's Vince?"
"Do you have to say his name?"
"You like him don't you?"
     Rachael nodded, sighing again.
"Hmmm..." Noelle mused. "Vince is a decent guy."
"That's why he can't be dragged into my life." Rachael rejoined. "I may have done that that to other guys, but I can't do that to Vince, he's special."
"Hmm...you really like him...a lot."

   Rachael bade goodbye to Noelle and went into her apartment. She went straight to the bathroom and washed her face.
"This has to stop Shin Fu." She hissed. "You won't win this one. Vince goes untouched."
     She sighed for the umpteenth time and went to the sitting room.
"Hey Rachael."
"Vince?!"

____________________________________________

Happy New Year guys!!!

Please Comment.

Vote if you liked it.

Lotza love!