Part 3

The next morning

_________________

The bird was singing while siting on the dry tree brunches. Winter morning sun was spreading it's soft warmth all around. Just as the sun got in Ryoma's room he moved from his position. 

Suddenly he left soft little paws on his face. He slowly peeked his one eye to see a white fluffy cat looking at him. It made him smile. 

"Ohayo Karupin." , he said as he patted the cat's head. Immediately Karupin responded to his contact and purred. 

He picked up Karupin, still laying on his bed. He brought Karupin closer to his face and their nose touched. 

He sat up and put Karupin down on his laps. That's when he heard a soft knock on the door. He stayed silent for a few moment. Was it really his father? 

There was another knock on the door. That's when he snapped out of his thought and straighten up. "Come in." , he said loudly for the person to hear.

When the door slowly oped,  a little girl appeared to his vision. It didn't fail to make him smile.

"Ohayo Ryoma-kun." , she said smilingly when she saw he was awake.

"Ohayo Sakuno. Come in." , he said with a equally smile. 

She slowly walked over to his bed and stood before the bed still smiling.

"Thanjobi Omedeto, Ryoma-kun." , she congratulated him happily as she clapped her hands and jumped up and down twice.

Because of her childish behavior Ryoma laughed a bit.

"Arigatou gozaimasu. Is everyone else awake?" , he asked while looking out then at the clock. It was currently 7:30 am.

"Hai, uncle and aunty both woke up. Breakfast is ready." , she said cheerfully. And Ryoma very well understood why she's in a jolly mood.

"Okay, gimme a few moments I'll go fresh up." , he said already making his way to his closet.

"Sure thing." , she replied as she went out the door.

Just as the door closed Ryoma chuckled softly. 'Clumsy girl'. With that he went in the bathroom.

***********************************************

 He got out the bath room wearing fresh set of cloths. Edible for outing. He went out of the room with a following Karupin. When he went downstairs, he stopped when he saw Sakuno standing one side of the coridor. 

"Sakuno, What are you doing here?" , he asked as he reached her.

She startled when suddenly Ryoma spoke up. "O-oh R-ryoma-kun ano I was waiting for you. Ikuzo." , she softly said while gesturing for Ryoma to go ahead.

Ryoma gave a weird look at her before doing what she wants. They both silently walked to the dinning room. Karupin in middle. 

When they almost reached the room, Sakuno went behind Ryoma and folded his eyes with her hand.

"W-what the........ Sakuno what are you doing?" , he asked while feeling unsteady.

"It's okay Ryoma-kun, just keep walking. We're almost there." , she said in between chuckles and giggles.