"Do not question me" The first hissed and turned back to Mineral "Now you sweety, I have a special gift for you" Mineral could almost see the malicious smile on his face. What she could see though were red eyes full of hate mixed with excitement looking at her from under the hood. He carefully waved the rod in front of her face to show her the tip. It was in an 'X' shape.

"Do you know what I'm going to do now?" The man questioned. Mineral stared at him knowing full well what was about to happen.

"Good, since you know we don't have to go through the formality's of telling you how painful it will be" He said before jabbing the hot end into her exposed shoulder.

The pain was unbearable, almost as bad as the ender dragon but she didn't realize she was screaming until he pulled the rod away and she took several ragged breaths that hurt her raw throat. Creed and Angel looked panic stricken at her and struggled more. The man turned to them next and started to walk over.

"NO!" Mineral screamed as she tried to move towards them.

The man must have taken the spell off her because she was able to move only a few feet forward before being pushed down from behind. She could only watch, tears streaming down her face, as the man branded them. There screams almost as bad as hers. Once done the guards holding them dropped there limp body's on the ground before walking out. The hooded figure was the last and laughed coldly at them before walking out, closing the door behind him leaving them in complete darkness once again. Mineral was barely able to crawl over to her brother and sister. She carefully lifted each of them onto her lap and cradled them as they sobbed into her shoulder. She tried her best to comfort them but it was hard when she herself was in extreme pain. The door opened again and Mineral looked at the figure with hate in her eyes. He stopped but then came in before closing the door just enough that only a sliver of light came through. He walked closer holding something in his hand. Mineral Held the two closer and backed away.

"I only want to help" The person said still coming closer.

Mineral backed up even more until she was against the wall. The person came even closer. Mineral moved to shield Angel and Creed as the person knelt down. She turned her back to him and braced for more pain. She wasn't sure what his goal was or what he was going to do but what he did was something she defiantly wasn't expecting. Something cold press into her back where the hooded man had branded her and she instantly felt the burning start to fade. She relaxed just a bit and turned back to the man. He was holding a piece of ice to her skin and had two more ready. He knelt down and pressed the other two to the marks on Creed and Angel's shoulders. They stopped crying slightly and relaxed as the ice started to numb it.

"Why would you do this?" Mineral asked looking at the person. He stood back up and looked at the door.

"Because I feel guilty" He said " And no kid should have to go through this" He walked over to the door and walked out leaving them once again in the dark.

Mineral's eyes adjusted quicker this time and she could just make out a bed in the far corner of the room opposite the door. Once she thought she had enough strength she picked Creed and Angel up and carried them over and set them on the bed. She pulled the blanket over them and leaned against the wall next to it before sliding down into a sitting position. She stared off into space before starting to hum softly. She looked over at the bed and could just see the two curled up into each other. She started to sing softly and slid closer to the bed.

Hey brother, there’s an endless road to re-discover.

Hey sister, know the water's sweet but blood is thicker.

Oh, if the sky comes falling down for you,

There’s nothing in this world I wouldn’t do.