12

this chapter is dedicated to my hoe, baekimi!!

standing this close to him makes his facial features so much clearer, his hazel orbs literally piercing holes through my body as he eyes me up and down.

"i don't want to lose my job because of you"
he mumbles, his face inches away from mine. his gaze shifts from my eyes to my lips every millisecond, a frown narrowing his lustful eyes.

i bite down on my lower lip, thinking of a reasonable response.

"we'll keep it a sec-"
my words trail off as soon as he brushes his long fingers through my silky locks with a slightly tight grip.

immediately, i lift my arms up and wrap them around his torso, forcefully pulling his towards me despite our closeness.

"i promise you won't lose your job"
i whispered, our lips literally about to touch before he takes a step back.

with confusion written all over my face, i observe his puzzled figure.

he has his slender arms dropped to his sides, his gaze fixated on me with his signature frown plastered on his smooth face.

he looks like he is in deep thought.

"why?"
i simply ask and take a step towards him without hesitation, my tensed eyes glued to his.

"you make me vulnerable and i really don't like that"
he bites down on his lower lip, until it almost turns white, his feet glued to the floor.

before i get the chance to respond to him or take another step towards him, he rushes towards the door, his footsteps quick and loud.