Chapter 5: Realization

Start from the beginning

Grabbing my purse I quickly put my tan uggs on and rush out the door with Mavis by my side as we head down to her car considering I don't have one. She hops in the drivers seat as I climb into the passengers seat.

"Where too?" she asks looking over at me.

"How about the mall?" I offer.

"Sure but I don't have lots of money to spend there" She says starting the car.

"Oh don't worry, its Harrys treat" I smile waving his bankcard in her face.

"Yes oh my god this is going to be fun" She laughs driving off.

The ride there is very quiet, but a nice kind of relaxing quiet. The malls like twenty minutes from the dorm so it doesn't take long before we are finally there.

"So what shop do you want to go into first?" She asks as we walk into the mall.

"Well I kind of wanted to buy something for the new years party" I tell her.

"Well then lets go look here, they have nice clothes" She says pointing to the store 'dynamite'  

After searching for a while I finally find a cute Rolling Stones band tee and match it with a nice pair of black skinny jeans, considering I wont be able to wear skinny jeans for a while soon I decided to take advantage of this opportunity.

"Hey Mavis, maybe you should get something for the party" I suggest to her

"Meh, I don't know I didn't really want to go in the first place so why get all dressed up for it?" she says smugly.

"Mavis get over it, you're going and you're going to enjoy yourself. Now like I said, this is Harry's treat so we are buying you something to wear and that's that" I huff at her.

"Fine!" She snaps walking over to a different rack of clothes.

Since she's being stubborn I guess I'll have to help her find something, because otherwise she probably wont end up getting anything. I was totally sure she would be all up for this but now I am beginning to realize it wasn't the best idea I've ever had.

"Claire!" She calls me over.

"Yeah?" I ask walking towards her.

"How's this?" She asks holding up a cute pair of black and white patterned pants with a white wool sweater with a black heart in the middle. 

"That's really cute!" I say excitingly.

"Ok lets buy it and leave" She says walking towards the front.

Just as we were about to leave I spotted a few pap's standing around the store probably waiting for us to come out. Stopping Mavis from walking out the front way I pull her back and away from their vision.

"Lets see if we can take the back way out, I'm just not in the mood to deal with them today" I say walking towards a worker.

After explaining our situation she agrees to let us take the back door out and to distract the pap's so they don't see us leaving and follow us. Once we finally get out to the car a couple more pap's begin to follow closely behind us until we rush over to her car jump in and drive off.

"Where to now?" I ask putting my seatbelt on.

"I think I just want to go home and chill" She shrugs.

"Fine, we can order-in"

~~~

"Claire, chinese foods here!" I hear Mavis yell from the front door.

I get up from my bed where I was sitting on my computer having a skype conversation with Harry, and i quickly ran to get my food from the kitchen. After grabbing it I hurry back to find Harry not there.