Chapter 5: Realization

MAVIS POV:

New years eve is in two days and in no way am i looking forward to it. Usually I am looking forward to these kinds of things but I am just not feeling it this year, since its my first year without a new years kiss maybe. Or maybe its because I am being forced to spend it with the guys because Claire seems to think I enjoy their company, that's funny.

At the moment I'm waiting for Claire and Harry to get back from their first doctors appointment. In all honesty I dont think either of them are ready for this baby, especailly Harry. Neither one of them have figured out how much of a huge responsibility this is going to be and how this is going to affect Harry's carreer, hell they haven't yet told their parents or the boys, nor have they told management who i assume are going to lose it once they do. I know this is going to affect Claire's carreer also I mean she is going to University to become a surgeon yet she still has almost two years left here still I dont know how she's going to accomplish that one. I only have the rest of this year left then I'm finished, oh ya if i didnt mention before I am training to become a vet. But anyways, besides Claire's future what about what's going to happen to Harry? He's probably going to have to take some time off from touring and being with the boys to take care of the baby and Claire. They will have to find a place to move into together, I mean Claire could probably just move into Harry's place but I dont know if its a very homie place to live, I find it to big at times. I just cant wait until reality finally kicks in for the both of them and they finally realize, oh shit we're having a kid.

My thoughts were intrerupted by the door being shut.

"We're back!" I hear Claire shout from the front.

"I'm in the living room, come here!" I shout back.

They both walk into the livingroom hand in hand sitting on the opposite side of the couch, Claire taking a seat on Harry's lap.

"So, how was it?" I ask eager to know.

"It was actually pretty cool, we got to hear its heart beat but its too soon to really see anything and its way to early to tell the gender, but its healthy and thats good" Claire says happily, placing her hand on Harry's witch is sitting on her stomach.

"That's wonderful" I say before getting up.

"What are you doing for the rest of the day?" Claire asks me before I get completely out of the room.

"I have no plans so I was just going to sit around the house I guess, why?" I turn around to face her.

"Because I was thinking maybe if you wanted to we could go shopping or for dinner, just us its bin a while" She says walking towards me.

"Just us?" I ask looking over at Harry.

"Yep, just you and me, he has a meeting anyways so he's busy" she says smiling widely.

"Ok sounds good, I just got to shower and get ready" I say walking off into my room.

CLAIRES POV:

"Okay babe I'll see you tomorrow, love you" Harry says before walking out the door.

"Love you too!" I shout out to him before closing it behind him.

Walking into my room I quickly hop out of my clothes and change into clean ones, I don't want to go out looking like a slob considering the fact that there will most likely be a few pap's following us and I don't want to get a bad picture published. Yeah I know that sounds kind of ridiculous but in reality anything I do revolves back to Harry, and if its bad it isn't going to make him look any better.

"You ready?" Mavis asks poking her head into my door.

"Yeah just let me grab my purse" I smile.