Omg,she just say-

Chapter 12

~Alice pov.~
I can't believe this,all this time I thought that I was free and loved from the darkness that I used to lived.But I was wrong,instead I realized that my own lover was the one who killed my friend and my own enemy.Now here I am,me standing still shock to see him proposing me while covering in blood.

"So Babaydoll,what would it be?",he ask while grabbing my hand close to his.

Should I marry him,to just give up my freedom and be happy with him or don't marry him,so I could get my freedom instead of my happiness.

"James"

"Yes?",he look up smiling like a little kid getting something what he always want.

"I will-"

Crash

Me and James look over there to see Harold?!

I gasp when I saw him.I can't believe this...he's still alive?!?!

I look at James as he start to get up while wrapping his arm around my hip.I believe me,I know that he wasn't happy about this...

"Harold?!?!What the hell!I thought I killed you!",James yelled as he got me closer to him.

"Well I can't just leave my love with a psychopath",he said while pointing a gun at him.

I gasp

'Harold loves me?Since when!?'

"Well your too late,Harold.Babydoll was about to agreed-"

"Who said that I'm gonna marry you,James?"

~James pov.~
My heart stop as I heard her words...

What did she say?

I gasp as she push me away and went straight to that bastard.

"Babydoll"

She smile as Harold chuckle.

"Don't you see James.She doesn't love you,she was trying to get away from you.But don't worry...I'll take care of that."

"Wait!",she said as grab the gun away from him.

"Maybe,I'll take care of that",she said as she point the gun at me.

"Babydoll,you won't do that,would you?"

"Oh James...."

"When are you going to learn..."

Bang!

"Ahh!"

~Alice pov.~
"W-Why?",he said as he fall to the ground.

"Because I love him,Harold",I said before shot at him again.

I look at James with a smile on my face.

"Babydoll...",he smile back before I run at him to give him a big hug.

He hug me back as he said,"oh Babydoll,I thought you gonna leave me."

"Of course not,I'm not gonna leave my love be hide",I said as he pull me away from the hug just to see my face.

He smile while pulling me into a passion kiss and of course,I kiss him back,I mean,come on,he is my husband after all.

You have chosen your happiness instead of your freedom and with that,you end up marrying him at London.Meanwhile,your new friend,Victoria,visit you and help you out during your life.You even end up having twins (girls,boys,or both!That's your choice)name (1/n) and (2/n).You were so happy that you never thought that little ride ridding hood had fall in love with the big bad wolf...