I raised my hands, "Gaara calm down I-,".

"Someone made Naruto cry?" I looked at Temari with pleading eyes so she won't jump to conclusions.

Ino grabbed my face and examined me, "He definitely shows all signs of crying."

"Ino I just-," I was cut off again.

"Was it Sasuke that made you cry? I shouldn't have given him the phone."

"No it's okay-,".

"It was Sasuke that made him cry?" Shikamaru jumped in. When'd he get over here?

"Was it Sasuke?" Gaara's intense gaze dared me to lie. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1pkVrHKDik this song was what I was thinking about while typing this btw😂)

I looked at the floor, "Well yes bu-,".

"Sasuke did make Naru-kun cry because he loves Sasuke." My jaw dropped and eyes widened. I turned to Sai who had a smirk plastered on his face. Big mouth motherfucker!

"Sai why would you-?!"

"You love Sasuke?" I glanced at Itachi who decided to join the party. I bushed, anger forgotten, and stared at my feet. "You do, what a shame. You deserve much better."

My brows furrowed and I slowly lifted my gaze to him, "Excuse me?"

He wore a bored expression, "You deserve someone better than him. He only cares about sex, that's all. Even I know that." Unknown rage washed over me.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" I took a step closer to him but Sai's hand wrapped around my arm.

"Exactly as I say. He's only using you for your body Naruto and you were stupid enough to fall in love with him. You're extremely dense."

My eyes reddened and narrowed. He's lying, he wouldn't use me. He wouldn't stay with me this long for only sex... right? Thoughts swarmed my mind and my anger was replaced with worry. Itachi is his brother so he actually would know. All Sasuke and I do is have sex. We've never talked to one another about our relationship and this is the first time. Maybe he's done with me and wants to break up. I'm not ready but... I can't go back on my word now. (Honestly laughed. I know... I'm a bad person. I have no heart.) I said I'd support him and I have to...

I closed my eyes, feeling my color return to normal and not wanting to see anyone's reaction to what I was about to say. "If that's true, it's fine. I'll let him if it allows me to be with him longer. I don't want to run him off either, I wanna prolong this as much as I can, even if it's one-sided." I gave a non-humor laugh and looked Itachi in the eye, "Couldn't leave him by will if I wanted." My voice came out broken, it hurt to hear myself.

His expression was unreadable but his eyes narrowed as if he was inspecting me for lies. I'm guessing he found none because his face went blank again. I'm wasting time. "Excuse me." The group parted and let me through. I could feel their gaze on me as I walked up the stairs and towards our room. (~Sometimes I feel like, somebody's watchin' meeeee~)

I paused in front of the door, knowing that he could be inside, waiting for me. I honestly don't know what I'd do if he broke up with me but... it's inevitable. I placed my hand on the knob and slowly turned it, before opening it to my now clean room. Did he clean it? The floor was spotless, furniture wiped down and bed made. The room smelled like cinnamon apple and had the perfect amount lingering in the air.

I cautiously stepped in, slightly relieved to lengthen the reality that was to come. Then I admired his handiwork before I heard the bathroom door open. Nearly getting whiplash, I turned around to see Sasuke standing in the doorway. He wore blue jeans and a red T-shirt with black socks on. A towel hung around his neck to collect the dripping water from his soaked hair. His eyes settled on me and softened, making a blush take over my cheeks.