"You're So Cute"

"Nnn....Tsub-baki.. S-stop.." Azusa softly moaned as Tsubaki lightly reached under his shirt and toyed with his nipples gently,knowing they were sensitive. Tsubaki,age 24 and the twin brother of Azusa,has a girl crush on his brother. Growing up together and never leaving each others side, his feelings continued to grow for him. It was about age 20 he finally realized how big his feelings were. Throughout their lives together Tsubaki was the one who protected Azusa through everything. Through every heart break he sadly had to support and bear through. Every bully attempt since his brother was fragile and cute. Remembering all these things throughout the years, Tsubaki had enough of holding it in and having to play it cool. "No Azusa, its my turn to have some fun." Tsubaki said, as he brushed his lips against Azusa's neck, feeling him tremble a little. "T-Tsubaki.." He shlyly said, trembling as he attempted to pull away from Tsubaki but was no use because of his grip.

"You don't understand how much I love you though, I know it isn't right and I shouldn't feel this way. But I can't help it anymore Azu-San, why can't you just accept I'm in love with you?" Tsubaki pressed as he curled Azusa in his lap. Letting go of everything else as he wraps his arms around him. Azusa sighed in relief when he let go, just a simple cuddle was more than enough for the situation Tsubaki caused. "Its not like I don't accept it, I just.." He started, "You know its wrong and nobody else would accept how we feel toward each other. I mean love is love,right?" He sounded in question, leaning his head against Tsubaki's shoulder. Tsubaki cupped Azusa's chin and leaned in closely, pressing his soft lips against Azusa's. As the touch happened, Azusa squeaked a little; he could feel Tsubaki smile against him as he done so.

"You're so cute y'know? Always pretending to be the hard ass,but in reality you're just like a little girl." Tsubaki giggled.