13

MUST READ!
So as you probably know i changed the book around so if you don't get it then read it again.
Also the girls name will now be Ariana.
Please enjoy!!
Ariana's pov-
I posted an instagram picture of a selfie and captioned it 'fallin for ya💞'. I quickly got so many comments like
Beautiful!
Sexy...
Ew
GET UGLY😍😍😍
and then i saw brandon's comment.
Your gorgeous. ❤️🤗
and then i saw hunters comment.
Cute
I quickly blushed at both of their comments and deleted hunters because that is unacceptable, what if we get on messy Monday? After i started dating brandon, i got bigger and bigger on social media, it's great! Brandon has 1.1 mill followers (ik he has more but in the story he has that many) and i have 400k. Hunter has 1.4 mill. I've also not been getting a lot of hate but when i do i cry a little bit but i don't really let it get to me. After i think about life i text brandon.
A-ariana B-brandon
A-hey babe
B- hey what's up
A- come over?
B- i'm with hunter
A- pleaseee 😢😢😢
B- can i bring hunter ? i feel bad
I try to respond quick but i have to think about this.
ARIANA
YOUR DATING BRANDON. YOU CANT LIKE HUNTER, THATS JUST NOT HOW IT WORKS. I ALSO FEEL BAD BUT IM NOT TALKING TO HIM!!!!
A- fine
B- be right there bb
I shut off my phone and just sit there, staring at the wall. What can i do to make this end? How can i stop liking hunter?
They finally came which took them about 20 minutes but idk why because they live a couple blocks down... weird. They walk in and brandon hugs me. Omg he is actually so hot today. I wave at hunter. He is hot too ugh. "What do you guys want to do?" I ask them. "Movie movie movie" Brandon says. "I'll go for a movie i guess" hunter shrugs. We go up to my room and brandon and i sit on the bed while hunter sits on my bean bag chair. we finally picked (you pick movie) and brandon and i cuddle. i get up to go get popcorn and then brandon follows me out of the room. once he closes the door he slams me against the wall and starts to roughly make out with me. I can feel his smile through the kiss. We hear my door open and i try to stop but he keeps going! I push him off of me and go downstairs while hearing "damn" and "get a room dude". I look back and wink at both of them.
Which one should i choose?
It was weird for me writing the end but hope you guys enjoy!