5

the next day
~y/n's pov~
i go to school and i finally see brandon. he is hanging around with some of his friends and he sees me and walks over to me and his friends follow. ik all of his friends bc they r all in my classes, mario, weston, and jacob. jacob is kinda cute too, but i like brandon better.
"hey y/n!!! WASSUPPPP!" says mario.
"hiii mario!!!" and we do our hand shake we made in 3rd grade. mario and i are literally best friends, i always feel like ive known him since forever.
"hey y/n." brandon says in a raspy voice with a little smirk on his face.
"hey!" i say. and i hug him. even though me and brandon arent dating, i really like him. i want him to ask me out but i don't know if he feels the same way about me.
~Brandon's pov~ y/n is so beautiful, with her long brown hair her brown beautiful eyes. i think I'm going to ask her out today. the bell rings and i go to my first class which is with weston. i ask him how i should ask y/n out. he said that i should but i should have a creative way of doing it. i was thinking something about my pool.
{lunch}
when i go to the cafeteria i look around y/n. i see her with a couple of her friends, and i ask my crew if we could sit with them.
"no way!" they said, "let them come to us".
"i want to get closer to y/n though."
"do it yourself" mario screamed.
so i walk over to y/n.
"hey beautiful" i say.
"hey bran" y/n said, with her heartwarming smile
"uh do u mind if i can sit here?" i point at an empty seat across from her, "my friends are being annoying."
"sure if u like gossip" she said.
so after that i got my bagel and we talked for about 20 minutes about who people liked and i told them who weston mario and jacob liked.
Weston: Grace
Mario: Katie
Jacob: Y/n
Katie: Weston
Grace: Jacob
(didnt say it in front of me) Y/n: Me ahahaha.
Katie & Grace kept nagging me about who i liked. and i had to tell them. this is what they were like.
K & G: who u like brandon? whos the special girl? who ya like?
B: ahh stahp
K & G: TELL US!!! who do you like raisin bran? who do ya like?
B: fine ya wanna know?
K & G: yes
B: i like y/n, haha
K & G: *gasps while looking at y/n.*
~y/n's pov~ when brandon said he liked me i wasn't surprised, but katie and grace sure were. when he said "i like y/n, haha" i just smiled. but inside i was like:
IAKANSBSUSJSBBDJDISISUAJSBBSOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGJEODBFIWKWJJSISUDHDJSKAHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.
katie and grace looked at us back and forth. when Katie and Grace looked away from me i did an air kiss and when they looked back at me he did the same thing.
{school ends}
i run to my locker like everyone else and see brandon there waiting for me. "hey" he said.
"hii"
"you wanna hang out today?"
"sure! but i have a lot of homework so can u help me with that?"
"sure!"
so i go over his house and he asks if i want to go in the pool.
"i dont have a bathing suit"
"i know."
"um... lol can we go over my house and go get one?"
"kk, i guess."
so we go over my house, i get my bathing suit (shown in media). while we walk back to his house he grabs my left and and interlocks out fingers. i smiled at him. god he was so handsome. when we got back from my house we both dive at the same time in his pool while hunter take a pictureand i say "im going to post this on the gram."
"i will," he says. and then goes underwater and comes up with a beautiful bracelet, "if u will be my girlfriend."