"Alright everybody one, two, three!" I started alerting everyone that it was time to start singing the song. All of the kids got happy and it was a mixture of those who knew the lyrics, and those who didn't which were obviously the kids. But I admit it was cute hearing them attempt to sing along with the rest of us.

"Alright blow them out!" Jacob and I mocked the gesture moving them above the cake. Jade eventually got it, and Mekai just waved his hands to put out the candle. I was happy that Ma got it all on camera while her and Sr. were laughing on the sides all the while. This is what I lived for. Being with my family, being a mother, and being with my husband. Nothing more and nothing less.

We cut up the cake, passing out party hats, and utensils. After sitting all of the toddlers down the adults had time to eat and just basically do whatever. I grabbed a plate, piling on vegetables and chicken wings. Jacob walked over laughing hysterically and I looked up giving a death glare.

"Don't be mad babe." he smiled grabbing one as well.

'I'm beyond hungry. Don't judge me Jacob." I laughed biting into my wing. I walked over to my parents just to kill time because the party would be over after we open the gifts.

"Oh there she is Christian. How you feeling baby girl?" my mom questioned hugging me sideways. I nodded chewing still.

"A little tired, but you know how that goes huh?" I asked.

"She knows all about that, your brother and his baseball buddies would always come over to the house, making a complete mess sometimes. But guess who handled all of it?" he kissed my mom's cheek and I watched her push him off.

"I know exactly what you mean Morgan. You working on anything new?" she asked turning towards me.

"I have a book coming out soon. Very soon. Hopefully it'll be out by the end of the year." my mom's eyes grew wide at my words and it made me happy. Everyone was supportive of me and my project.

"So proud of you. I never knew." she winked. The doorbell rung and I walked to the hall only to bump into Jacob.

"I got it baby.'' he yelled with his back turned to me.

"Okay bae." I shrugged it off and turned back to where everyone was.

Jacob

I opened the door revealing Diara along with Alix. I had to do a double take, I couldn't believe they were even here. In their hands were presents, wrapped with big bows. I pulled the door and walked outside.

"What y'all doing here?" I asked them both watching Alix's mouth drop open a little.

"Well at the agency I heard about the twins having a party. Just wanted to bring these to them." I slit my eyes a bit and turned to Dee.

"What about you? You don't work for us anymore." she looked a bit uncomfortable and rubbed her arm.

"I knew the twins had a nice birthday the last time and I wanted to bring them a gift I got them too." she spoke looking at her gift.

"Look, you guys shouldn't be here. Morgan is having a good time in there with family and friends. You guys already know how she feels about you." I had to be upfront with them, if something went down it would be because of me.

"But you're their father. You can have a say of who comes too-"

"But that is my children's mother. Alix don't start alright?" I watched her roll her eyes slightly.

"At least let us come in. Its cold out here." she shot back. I sighed and turned back to the door, opening it slowly. I walked in along with them to the front hall.