Iwaizumi Final

Reader's POV

I grabbed my phone and texted Iwaizumi the next day.

IwaiZOOOOMi

Um, wanna hang out
next Saturday?

Sure

Iwaizumi's POV

I jumped up from my bed and fist pumped like Bokuto.

Trashykawa

Hey Trash, I
won. :p

Wym?

(F/N) chose me.

You make it sound like you're
a Pokémon

WHAT?! THIS ISNT FAIR!

Honestly, I thought I was
gonna loose.

Reader's POV

Trash

(F/N)-CHAN WHYYYY?!

Why what?

WHY IWA-CHAN?!

WHAT ABOUT ME?!

You're annoying.

(×_×;

5 years later

I kissed Hajime's cheek. "Bye, babe. See ya after work," he said in his smooth, relaxed tone as usual. "Ok, be careful Hajime. You know how crazy kids can get."

"I know," he laughed. He then kissed my cheek and left for school. Hajime was now a teacher and he loved his job. As for me, I worked as (dream job). We both got the jobs we wanted and were very happy. Though, I wasn't working right now due to the fact I was 7 months pregnant with our sweet baby boy. I couldn't wait honestly.

10 years later

"Mommy! Stop it!"

"I can't help it's adorable that you have a little crush!" I pinched Yuuri's cheeks. "You're so cute, Yuuri!" He blushed again and stormed to his room. I laughed as Hajime came in. "Oh, hi Hajime."

"Hey, what's up with him?"

"I was teasing him about Oikawa. Never woulda guessed his daughter would be his crush. If you think about it, if they got married Oikawa would be-" Hajime quickly covered my mouth. "I don't wanna think about being related to that trash." I laughed and hugged him. "Sure he's annoying sometimes...a lot. But, it's good we at least know the parents, right?"

"I guess."

10 years later

"(F/N)-CHAN!" Oikawa ran over to me and gave me a hug. "It's goo to see you, Tooru."

"Good to see you too (F/N)."

"Tooruuuuu~!"

"Ah, yes. This is my wonderful wife. Meet Oikawa Naomi."

"It's nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"We should get going inside before the ceremony starts."

The four of us headed inside and sat in the front rows of course.

The music started and Oikawa's daughter walked down the isle. Once there the priest said whatever he says and they kissed.

The end.