Gamer

Reader's POV

"(F/N)-chan! We're meeting Kuroo and one of his friends at the café today so let's go~!"

"I never said I was going."

"Please! I'll pay for iiiiiiit!"

"I thought you were almost broke."

"See about that...."

"Did you lie?"

Oikawa let out a quiet, almost yell like 'yes'. My blood boiled but I let it go. "Fine." Oikawa's eyes lit up. "YAY! THA-"

"But only 'cause I wanna see this friend of Kuroo's."

"Awww, well on. What ever reason I'm happy you're going." Oikawa gave me a genuine smile that made me blush. "Y-yeah, well I would never go for trash like you!" I then stormed ahead of him. "So mean, (nickname)-chaaaan!" Oikawa ran after me and eventually caught up. We then walked to the café.

~~

"Kageyama?! Hinata?! What are you two doing here?"

"Well, I was invited by Kenma! And I brought Kageyama with me! I didn't know you'd be here Suga-san!"

"Who's Kenma?"

"Kuroo's friend that I talked about." Oikawa pointed to a pudding haired boy that was kinda short. Taller than Hinata but smaller than me. Almost as tall as me, though. "Hello, Kenma-san!"

"Just call me Kenma."

"Ok." He didn't even look up from his DS as he continued playing what ever he was playing. I peaked over to look at what he was playing. "FINAL FANTASY?! BOI THATS MY SHIT!" Everyone stared at me. "Ahem, I mean. I would say I'm pretty skilled at this game."

"Good, I'm stuck can you help?"

"Sure! Just do this." I grabbed Kenna's hands and showed him what to do, not even noticing the blush on his whole face. "And there ya go! You won!"

"O-oh. Thanks." His face went back to its normal composure. "Shall we go inside?" I asked as I opened the door for all the men. "Ladies shouldn't hold doors. You go first, gorgeous."

"Such a flirt as ever, Kuroo. But thank you." I then walked in followed by the rest of the boys.

~~

After eating we went to the arcade and played some games. We had a street fighter tournament that I, of course, won. The match ups were like this; Oikawa and Kageyama, Iwaizumi and Kuroo, Kenma and Yuu(don't ask, Yuu just found us at the arcade and decided to join), and Hinata and I. The winners were Kageyama, Iwaizumi, Kenma, and me. Then it was Kageyama versus Kenma and Iwaizumi versus me. I and Kenma won so now it was down to us two. I went for the first punch which Kenma blocked, followed up by a combo. He wouldn't let my character even get a punch in or block! Finally, at my last sliver of life I blocked then copied his exact moves followed up by another move and won. Kenma actually had a face expression! His expression of surprise made Kuroo laugh. "I actually thought I was gonna loose! Good game, Kenma." I stuck my hand out for Kenma which he took. He blushed as I pulled him in for a hug. Our group then split up. Oikawa, Iwaizumi and Yuu went with me since their house we're close. Hinata and Kageyama walked together and so did Kenma and Kuroo.