sophisticated

Zarria's POV
I brought my waffle upstairs so I can eat while I'm straightening my hair because it takes almost 2 hours because of how thick and curly my black hair is. I plugged in my straightener and started to eat my waffle. Oh my god this is seriously the best waffle I ever ate. I picked up some strawberries last night and blueberries and oh my god I couldn't describe how amazing this waffle was. After I finished it I started straightening my hair and call jay up to grab my plate.

Jays POV
I run upstairs to grab Yaya's plate (that's what I've called her since we were little) she seemed so excited, and I was happy she was. It's been forever since she hasn't left the house like this. She mostly taking care of bills, my father, and me. I'm so proud of her that's why I hit up my friend Tyler to pull her up on stage. That's how I got zarria the tickets because I knew Tyler and that she's obsess with issues, I wanted her to have the best time of her life.

Zarria's POV
I started listing to issues and the first song that came on was sophisticated by Tyler. God he's so hot like his voice and his eyes and everything about him, I kept thinking like what if something happened between us. I all of a sudden got a text, it was from my best friend Mickey.
M- where are you??
Z- still getting ready. I'll just meet you at the concert! Xoxo

This means I have to hurry up. Crap I'm only 3/4 of the way done and I still have to pick out an outfit! I try my hardest to hurry and finish my hair and put on some winged eyeliner and mascara but not to much and pick out an outfit. After I do my makeup I run into my room and pick out my maroon cropped top and black shorts and my maroon vans and a black Beanie and grab my car keys and ran out the door.